Senpai!LevixReader

And no this isn't a Yandere fanfic! I'll make one later! It's kind of yandere ish but no killing! Just ruining a girl and a boys love life. So enjoy~
~~~

I deeply love my senpai, he's everything to me, but a little someone is trying to get to him before me...

Petra Ral...she shall suffer every minute she's alive, I'll be her worst nightmare...

*Diiiing* *Doooong*

"Wah! (F/N)-Chan! Wake up! Your gonna be late for your next class!" (F/N)'s cousin tried waking up the helpless (f/n).

"Ngh, I was dreaming about senpai! IT WAS PERFECT!" She whispered yelled to her cousin so the other girls don't hear her. He just laughed and headed towards the door and before he did.

"Senpai will be at gym with you~" He mouthed and (f/n)'s body ran immediately out of the class like lightning. She quickly changed into her gym uniform and waited for her Senpai, as soon as she sees him, her heart skips a beat.

"Oh senpai~ Damn you~" (f/n) said seductively. She watches her senpai talking to a group of boys and her...Petra fucking Ral. Oh how much (f/n) hated her so much made her blood boiling every time she messes with her senpai. The way she hugs his arm, the way she fakes laugh around him, and the way they walk home together sickens her. (f/n) just simply smirks and thought up a plan to lower Petra's reputation.

"Hehe~" As she quietly laughs to herself the gym teacher told us that were playing dodge ball today.

Perfect!~

(F/n) and Petra must be in different teams for this to work and luckily it did. I was in Senpai's team of course, while Petra was in Oluo's team, we each had a ball in our hands. The rules were simple, hit someone with the ball they're out, but don't hit them in the face or your in trouble. If Petra tries throwing a ball at her face and Senpai notices, things are going to get juicy. (f/n) puts on her glasses (if you don't wear glasses, well then just pretend!) and gets ready to play. First up, Oluo tries hitting Mike but Mike catches it before it hit him, one out already. Senpai already got three people out, (f/n) simply cannot get her eyes off of Senpai, then she heard Petra grunt.

(F/N) simply smirk at how foolish she is to get her while (f/n) was distracted. (F/N) turns her head to face the ball and gave an innocent look, then bam! She gave a girlish squeal and fell right on her bottom. Just as planned! (F/N) weakly opened my eyes to see Senpai standing right in front of me and holds out a hand.

"Are you alright (f/n)-Chan?" (F/n) grabs his hand and stand up, but as She did she gave a faint fall, and senpai catches her.

"I-Im alright! I'm just a bit dizzy." (F/n) pretend and she gasped.

"My glasses!" (F/N) went to the floor and tried searching for them, She finds them, but senpai picks them up and hands them to her.

"T-thank you!" She put on her glasses and gave him her best, cutesy smile.

"Pfft, how mean, Petra hit (f/n)-chan's face, and she was wearing glasses!" The gossip girls huddled up and started to talk dirty about Petra.

"I know right? She's just jealous of her!" One girl said.

"Yea and plus, (f/n) and Levi look better as a couple than with Petra." (F/N) just smiled and felt something running on my nose. She reached to touch it but Senpai stops me and gave me a worried look.

"Your bleeding! Lemme take you to the nurses office!" Senpai light jogged me to the nurses office.

Senpai sat her down on the bed and sat across from her, the nurse gave me an icepack, and left us alone. We both sat in silent while (f/n) thought up situations like this. Either this is where we confess, kiss, or something more steamy. (F/n) thought for too much that my head started to ache. She touched her forehead and started to massage it to ease a bit of the pain. Senpai took noticed and put his hand on her forehead. (F/n) immediately blushed at his action, his hands caress her cheek, and pulled up her chin. He smirks at her and leans close to her, almost touching each others lips. (F/n)'s chest started pounding like crazy, (f/n) could smell the cologne he's wearing, she could almost see clearly in his eyes. As we pull closer to each other, the closer we are to kissing, (f/n) open my mouth to speak but he stops her with his warm lips.

Senpai, used his free arm to hug her closer, he moves his other hand around my neck. His lips were softer than (f/n) thought, it felt like (f/n) was melting in heaven, (f/n) let out a small moan. Then soon someone disrupts us with a knock, Petra opened the door, and saw us kiss. She gasped and got all teary eyed.

"S-sorry for interrupting!" She covered her mouth and ran out of the room. When she left, senpai pushed me down onto the bed, (f/n) looked up at him. He leans down to my ear...his cold breathe tickling her ear...

"Will you be mine?" The longing words (f/n) wanted to hear from him, finally came to me, I cried tears of joy.

"Y-yes!!" (F/n) jumped at him and hugged his neck...

*RING RING RING*

I woke up to see it was monday, April 1st, I sat up on my bed. My head started to hurt, then everything came to me...

"It was just a dream..."

I walked up to my board, to see a picture of Senpai and a scratched up picture of Petra. I smirked and started giggling.

"So I really get to kill Petra Ral! And steal Senpai from every girl! Hahanaha!!" (f/n) cupped her cheeks with both her hands and started laughing like a psychopath...

~~~
Yup I lied, it's a Yandere fanfic! Hehe mixed twist! Anyways, ahem, I finally updated! Whooo! I hope you guys had a wonderful summer and enjoy life to the fulliest! Stay in school and play Yandere simulator! It's hella fun!!! Nerdy out!