Pirate!LevixMaiden!Reader- Forbidden Affairs

SMUT AHEAD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Mistress (F/N)! Please stop running!" Your hair covered your hair, your breath breathing out cold air, and running away from one of your servants. You escaped the mansion to go see your true love. A pirate, by the name of Levi Ackerman; one of the most organized leaders. You laughed as you watch your servant slip on the ice and falls into a barrel of fish. You giggled, you started to fast walk, and saw Levi's ship sitting at the docks. You walked onto the ship and looked around; no one.

"Levi, where are you." You whispered and felt someone jump behind you. You squeaked silently and turned to see Levi smirking at you.

 You squeaked silently and turned to see Levi smirking at you

"Took you long enough." Levi suddenly picks you up, you giggled in excitement, and he carries you off to his chambers. He kicks opened the door and sends you flying on his soft bed. He twist his cravat off and places his robe onto his chair. He leans towards you on the bed, on top of you, and gazing into your eyes. He leans forward, giving you a peck on the lips, and you giggled. You hugged his neck and pulls him into a deep passionate kiss. Levi's hand snakes around your sides to your shoulder, pulling some fabric out of the way from hiding your smooth neck. He escapes from the kiss, stuffing his face on your neck, and feeling him licking your neck. A moan escaping from your mouth, you covered your mouth; but Levi pulls your hands away.

"Let me hear you~" He says softly, backing away from the neck and towards your chest area. He untied the bow, releasing the tightness of it, and then ripping the dress apart. The buttons unbuttoned, you gasp as soon as he starts massaging them.

"A-Ah! Don't scare me like that Levi!~" You protested, pushing him back, and covering your chest. You pulled off the rest of your dress, only in your underwear; you crawl towards Levi's crotch area. Pulling off his rights, Levi helps you, and now your both shirtless and in your undies. Levi pushes you down, trapping both of your hands as his cold hands move down your thigh. Causing you to tingle, he pulls off your panties, and pulling your legs apart. You blush in embarrassment, you felt Levi's breath against your VeeVee. Making you shake, you felt something warm against it, and you start moaning uncontrollably.

"L-Levi!~" You gasped, your body pulled Levi closer in, and soon felt a finger inside you.

"Mm~" You laid back, feeling great pleasure, and your body feels like it wants to explode. Levi went in deeper and harder with his finger, causing you come. You breath heavily, seeing a little bump on Levi's underwear; and you crawl back to his crotch. Stroking his penis (I SAID IT!) through the boxers. Levi starts shaking, getting harder from your touch, and you giggle. Pulling his his boxers and your face close to his dick (I've sinned) You licked the top of his penis, stroking the bottom half, and feeling Levi shaking; and gasping. You placed his entire thing and start sucking on it and licking. Levi grabs your head, he slowly moved your head in and out. Then went fast, he started groaning, and with last stroke. He came in your mouth, you swallowed it, and giggled. You were pulled up, Levi facing your back towards him, and pushing you down. You laid the top half of your body on the bed and your rear towards Levi's.

"You ready (F/N)?" Levi asks and you nod. Levi grabs your rear, aiming his dick into your Vajayjay. You felt the tip inside of you, you gasp as it slowly enter you, and slowly hitting the end. Levi started pulling back, he exited, and entered.

"Ahh!~ Levi~" You moaned, feeling Levi continuing this process; but going harder and faster than usual.

"Ah! Ah! Ahh! Levi! Oh god!~" You screamed, feeling in stand joy.

"(F/N)!~ You're being too tight again!~" Levi groaned.

"Go faster Levi!~" You whined, feeling your body shaking.

"Come with me~" You groaned, Levi picks up your body, and tightly squeezing you.

"Ah! AHHH!~" You moaned loudly, feeling Levi's sperm inside of you, and yours squirting onto Levi's. You fell down, along with Levi, and he pulls the covers over the both of you. You leaned close towards him, his chest all hot and sweaty, and your body sweating onto his.

"Y-You went harder than usual...~" You mentioned, Levi smirks, and hugs your head.

"It was because I wanted another mini (F/N) in my life~" Levi hugs you, your heart began racing, and you smiled.

"Me too, I would like a mini grumpy Levi~" You kissed his nose and falling asleep after a long night being with your beloved Levi.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think I'm used to writing dick and penis. But I will never say the V-Word! Only VeeVee and Vajayjay I will use! Welp, end of a lemon, yay! Ok Bai....

I'll edit this later .3.