Happy!LevixSad!Reader-Bad Luck

It's already been 9 months since my lover left me for another woman. It's been 3 years since we've been together...

And 5 years since I was cursed...

It all started on the year 2012. It was a peaceful winter night of December and I was walking quietly in the cold harsh snow. That's where I met him...

He was in my favorite spot on the park, the swings, he was swinging alone. He looked just like me, I quietly walked towards him, and sat down to the swing next to him. Facing the ground and feeling my hair fall to my face. We both sat in silent...

"When was the last time you smiled." My eyes widened, I put my head up, and stared at the man who was staring back at me.

"The last time I smiled?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I-I don't remember..." I started to get all teary

"Me neither..." He whispered softly and that's when I felt a spark inside of me. After that snowy night, we started seeing each other more often , and talked how I was cursed. He didn't seem to mind at all and this man was the only person who wasn't scared of me...

Levi Ackerman...

~~~Present Day~~~

RING~ RING~

"What the hell do you want Dad!?" I yelled though the phone and heard my dad chuckled.

"I want my fucking money that I lent you, that's what." He said in a creepy tone. I sigh loudly and rubbed my head in frustration.

"I told you that you'll get your damn money later!" I ended the call and threw my phone across the room. I got up and picked up my phone to see it with a cracked screen.

"Great..." I murmured to myself and got ready for work.

I walked silently in the streets of Tokyo, man was that place crowded. Everything was normal as it can ever be, for others... While I was left out, all alone, and making things worse. I hated everything and everyone. All happy and cheerful, it makes me sick, if only I was still with him...

"Hey Levi!!!" (F/N) ran behind Levi and tackled him with a hug, making Levi stumble a bit.

"Damn your heavy." He joked and watched you puffed up your cheeks.

"Atleast I'm not a clean freak!" You teased.

"Why you little!" Levi grabbed you in a headlock and nudged your head.

"Aiyeee!!!"

"....Those were my most valuable memories..." I twitched at the fling of loneliness. I suddenly bumped into someone and fell to the ground. The person whom I bumped into apologized and scurried away, leaving me on the ground. I grunted and got up but felt something wet fell on me. I looked up and saw a small swimming pool land on top of my head.

"Great! First I bump into someone and the next getting wet by a freaking pool! Where the hell did it come from?!" I yelled at myself and left people staring at me. I finally arrived at work and grabbed a towel and dried myself off. I put my bag in my locker and put on my apron. I work as a art teacher for the little ones, I couldn't find anything else I was talented of, so I picked the simplest one of all. I enjoyed teaching art to my young pupils and they were the only ones that made me smile. I've always wished of having children of my own, but that's impossible, since every men I talk to seems to fade away from me...

"Sensei?" One of my students came up to me, tracing back to reality, I simply smile to him.

"Yes Ara-Chan?"

"Can you help me get the paint on top of there!!!" Ara pointed at the red paint on a really high place. As you can see, I'm freaking short as hell, I sigh quietly to myself and grabbed a chair. I tried reaching for the paint but I couldn't reach far enough. I jumped up and caught the paint handle but suddenly slips from my hands. I fell backwards as the paint landed on my chest. As I hit the ground, I heard a few laughter a coming from the children.

"Haha your funny sensei!" One child said. I gripped my hands but soon laughed it off.

"Haha I'm silly!" I agreed but I was in pain. As I got up my legs went numb and soon everything faded away.

I awoken in a white fluffy bed, everything was bright, and there were people in white. Am I dead? Everything started to clear up and I saw things wrapped around my legs. My eyes widened and saw nurses and doctors surrounding me, I gulped in fear, and gave a shriek. The nurses pushed me down and told me everything was going to be fine. Moments later, it turns out, that my legs don't work like they used to, and that I have to use a wheelchair or crutches. I finally got home from the hospital and buried my face onto my bed.

Levi...please come back...please..

Levi's POV

I walked down the street, holding hands with my girlfriend, Petra. We talked, laughed, and ate together. But things didn't feel the same after I left (f/n), we turned right towards a familiar park, it was where (f/n) and I met. I cringed a bit and Petra looked up to me.

"You alright Levi?" She asked and I quickly replied. I told her we should visit the park, as we walked closer and closer to it. I saw a familiar silhouette, but completely different, not walking but rolling. Not smiling but frowning, it was her, the girl I once loved. Is now a complete wreck...

"Oh my gosh. Ew gross is the cursed wench!" Petra snorted and pointed at (f/n) who was rolling near the river. I ignored Petra's comment and walked towards (f/n), I patted her shoulder, and she looks at me surprized.

"H-Hey Levi!" She said wide-eyed and I chuckled...

Your POV

I can't believe Levi is here! In the bad time of all and he's with his girlfriend...I just smiled at Levi and started to roll off. But Levi walks with me.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"Home." I plainly said. I noticed it was time for me to stretched every hour, I got up from my wheelchair, and started stretching.

"Well I'll be going now! It was nice seeing you!" I waved goodbye and walked off with my wheelchair. But heard a laugh.

"Pfft, I can't believe you used to go out with miss Satan, that's really funny!" Petra laughed and Levi stood in silents.

"No wonder you left her...NO WONDER EVERYONE HATES HER!" Petra snorted and I cringed my fists. I turned towards Petra and walked towards her.

"Ew get away from me! I don't want to be affected by you!" She wailed in distressed.

"You know what Petra?" I cringed.

"What?" She spat.

"I feel sorry for everyone who has to hear your pig laughs, everyone who sees a clown come out of the bathroom, and everyone who must watch YOU pick on the weak to look superior..." I smirked and she looks at me in disgust.

"Why you!" She suddenly pushes me into the river. Everything went slow, I watched as I slowly move closer and closer to the cold water. I closed my eyes and felt the cold sensation all over my body. Is this how it's gonna end?

But as soon as I fell, I saw Petra pushed into the river as well, and Levi swimming towards me. He picks me up into dry land and carries me like a princess from a story book. I couldn't speak, I shivered, and looked up to him. I placed my hand on his cheek. He looks at me and I slowly close my eyes and whispered.

Thank you...

~~~
I'M SORRY BUT IT ENDS HERE! YOU CAN THINK OF A BETTER ENDING FROM HERE! I MUST SLEEP SINCE I HAVE A TEST TO RETAKE ON FREAKING SCIENCE! SO PEACE! I'll edit this later!!!