Helpless!Levi x Amnesia!Reader-Memories

This really messed up story or well request was requested by SkyRei ! ENJOY !~

~~~~~~~

It's been already three years after that terror.. (F/N) was simple minding her own business, riding in the car with her father. They were heading towards the beach to relax and have fun. But as they were driving home, (F/N)'s father was distracted when the 17 year old (F/N) pointed out a deer crossing the road. He didn't think fast enough and swiveled into a tree, (F/N)'s body laid unconscious and her father dead...After that day she could not uphold any more memories...

She can only remember that day, April 3rd, 2012.

~~~Three Years Later~~~

"(F/N)! Wake up its already 8:00am!" (F/N)'s mother yelled from the kitchen. (F/N) soon sat up and stretched, she got out of bed, and went to the shower. After she was done she grabbed her car keys and headed out the door saying bye to her mother.

(F/N) did her daily routine, for three years now, and didn't do anything different. She always goes to a little cafe called Nerdy's Goods at 9:30am to 10:15am. She would always order the same thing, French Toast with coffee, and after that go to the gym at 10:30am to 12:00pm. After the gym she would go home and clean herself off and go shopping in the mall by herself until it was 4pm. Then when she was done she would go home and get ready to go to the beach with her father...But the mother must suffer at the fact her daughter can't uphold more memories, so she would make an excuse that her father is at work still, and go to the beach with her instead.

This happened over and over again for the past years. No one noticed except her mother and her mother's trustworthy friends. They pretend that its April 3, 2012. They were hurt that they have to see her suffer in this mixed mess. So they planned to protect her and never let anyone interfere. But that didn't stop someone...

~~~Levi's P.O.V~~~

I walk silently to meet up with my so called friends, Hanji and Smith, they found a cafe for us to hang out at. It was pretty dull, like a grandmother's house, we all sat on a table and order something to eat. I only order tea, as Hanji, and smith started talking. My eyes started to wander off, I looked to my left to see an old couple laughing together, and on my right...

Was the most beautiful girl in have ever seen! She has (H/L) (H/C), and her mystical (E/C) eyes, she was in fact lovely. I watched her cautiously and noticed she was building a house out of her french toast. She smiles at her accomplishment and I blush oof how cute she is. I click my tongue and turned to face my friends who were making out. I sighed in annoyance and left them aloned, I was about to walk out until I heard a cry, I turned around to see a large guy. Where a ski mask and running off with the girls purse, I immediately tripped him, and stomped on his back.

"Tch, you people disgust me..." I picked up the girls purse and handed it to her.

"A-Ah! Thank you,you were a big help." She smiled sweetly to me and I blush, I covered my face, and looked away.

"No problem..." I said and walked out of the cafe.

~~~(F/N)'S P.O.V~~~

The kind man gave back my purse and walked off. I worriedly came out of the cafe and screamed at him.

"U-Uh! Thank you again! Please LET ME REPAY YOU!!!" I yelled and covered my mouth in shocked. I blushed at my sudden actions and the man turned to me and gave me a small smirk.

"Okay then and my name is Levi by the way." He grinned.

"Oh!! Mine name is (f/n)! It's nice to meet you!" I replied back.

"Let's exchanged numbers, and oh I'm only free at 4pm." Levi said and I nodded and took out my phone. We both exchanged numbers and went our seperate ways, I quietly giggled to myself, and walked off to the gym.

Skiiiiiiiiiiip!!!!

I was already at home, I had nothing to do, I turned to the clock and saw it was already 3:30 Pm. I hurriedly got out my phone and decided to call Levi. I felt nervous, this was the first time in a while since I talked to a boy, one ringed pass, then another, then someone picked up.

"Hello?" I heard Levi's voice and my heart started beating fast.

"Hi! This is (f/n), I was wondering if we could go to the mall, and I'll treat you for helping me." I gulped the final words and waited for his response.

"Sure, I'll see you soon." He said and hung up. I sighed in relief and laid down on my bed, minutes has past, and I forgot to get ready! I ran to my closet and picked out the cutest outfits I could find. But couldn't decide what I should wear, I started getting frustrated, and so I decided to just wear a plain purple top with grey skinny jeans and my black beanie and short brown boots. I headed out and drove to the mall, as I got there, I already saw Levi there. I quickly got out to greet him and waved at him.

"Hi Levi!! Sorry I'm a little late." I smiled cheerily and Levi slightly smirks at me.

"It's no problem, I just got here anyways." He said and headed inside the mall. We both ate and talked a day had a really good time together. It was already noon and I decided to end the date.

"AW! It's already late!" I whimed, staring at my watch, and Levi sighs.

"Will I see you again?" He asked with puppy eyes and your heart skipped a beat.

"Of course!" I smiled and headed home. As I got home my mom greeted me home and told her about her date. Somehow my mothers smile turned upside down, she deeply sighs, and sits me down.

"I have bad news for you sweetie..." My mom rubbed my arm. She explained everything to me and I sat there shocked. I ran to my room and jumped into my bed. I buried my face in my pillow and softly cried. I won't be able to remember today? Why?! Why does the truth hurt!?!? I kept on crying and soon fell asleep...

Ring ring!

You woke up and noticed it was 9:00 am! You were going to be late for your daily brunch, you got up and walked into the bathroom. Didn't even realize nor know what happened yesterday...You heard your phone vibrate and you picked it up and unlocked it. You got a text from someone whom you don't know.

Levi: hey (F/N)! Wanna hang out today, if your free?

You tilt your head in confusion and replied back quickly.

You: who the heck is this? Whoever you are, please don't text me, or even talk to me!

Levi: Huh? What's wrong with you? We've met yesterday after I saved your purse.

Your head started aching and you threw your phone on your bed and got up. You quickly got dressed, you said goodbye to your mom, and drove off to your favorite cafe like nothing ever happened between you and Levi...

~~~~~~
I forgot about this chapter!!! I thought I lost it but nope it was freaking here the whole time!!!

Well enjoy and no there isn't a part two! Deal with it!!!! Muahahaha potatoes!

~Nerdy