Hurt Levi x Cheater Reader Part One

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!!! I KNOW YOU WOULDN'T CHEAT ON LEVI READER-SENPAIS! BUT IT'S OKIE! THE ENDING IS GOOD! Maybe...

~~~~~~~~~

-Levi's Pov-

As I punch the wall multiple times to release stress out. Trying to forget that one moment that ruined (y/n) and I relationship. We were dating for a while, until this guy named Eren Jaegar, started hanging out with (y/n). It made me really pissed and one day when I called her she didn't answered so I went to her house.

I found that the door was opened and my eyes widened. (Y/n)'s favorite tank top and shorts were on the ground and saw someone's clothes. I heard noises coming from her bedroom, I immediately ran upstairs, and slammed the door open. My eyes widened at the horror, Eren was top of (y/n)! I saw Eren turn his head and a smirk was planted of his face.

(Y/n) looks at me, tears starts forming in her eyes. She pushs Eren off of her and ran towards me. She was saying something to me but couldn't hear clearly, I stomped away, slamming the bedroom door, in front of her helpless face. I never want to see her again!

But why do I still miss her?

-(Y/N) POv--TWO MONTHS LATER-

After the incident that accrued, Levi broke up with me, and Eren bailed on me. All he wanted was to fuck me, well fuck him too. I slowly walked towards my work and something terrible caught my eye. Levi was holding hands with some girl! It looked like Petra from my old highschool, I gripped my coffee tightly, and walked past them. Trying to hide my face and my tears from Levi.

Why am I crying for?! He's moved on (y/n)! Deal with it you wuss! You cheated on him! I thought to myself and headed towards my work.

-Levi's Pov-

Omg?! Is that (y/n)? She looks like shit! Oh crap she notices me with Petra! Wait what?! Is she crying?I thought to myself as I saw tears coming out of (y/n) pffft! Please! I moved on now! I don't need that cheater.

"Is something wrong sweetie?" I hear Petra say and looked at her.

"Tch! I just saw something worthless." I said and kissed Petra's cheek. She smiled at me and hugged me tightly.

-YOUR POV-

As you were heading to your work, you stumbled upon Mikasa, one of your best friends. she notices you crying and she rubbed your back.

"What's wrong (y/n)?" She said. You looked up to her, your eyes all puffy and red.

"I saw Levi holding hands with Petra!" You said and hugged Mikasa.

"You need to let him be." She said and patted your head. And you cried on her shoulder, wishing you didn't make that mistake.

-TWO MONTHS AGO-

"EREN! LET ME GO!" I yelled at Eren as he tries to take off my clothes.

" Shut up bitch!" He said and slapped my face. I fell on my knees and Eren grabbed my hair.

"You going to fucking pleasure me bitch!" He said and faced my head towards his crouch.

"Please no..." I said in a whisper and everything went blur until I saw Levi open the door to my bedroom.

I stood up and ran towards him, trying to tell him everything that happened, but he seemed to not care. As he headed towards the door I crawled towards him trying to grab him, but all I saw was my door slammed shut in from of my. I screamed my head off and Eren grabbed me once more.

-END-

--

HAHAHAHAHA NO WORRIES NO WORRIES READER-SENPAI! IMA MAKE PART TWO! IT'S REALLY LONG SO YEAA!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!! PEACE OUT!

LEVI: -EYES TWITCH-

NERDYWIZARD: HMM?

LEVI: TCH

NERDYWIZARD: DAMMIT LEVI WHAT?!

LEVI: ....

NERDYWIZARD: DON'T BOTHER ME IM NOT DONE WITH THE STORY!!

LEVI: -walks out-

NERDYWIZARD: WEIRDO