YAN ! AWSAMDUDE

WORDS; 718.
This is based off Awsamdude as a Dream SMP character, not him as a content creator. None of this is based in reality!

Aftercare — He doesn't do much other than cuddle.  He gets really clingy after doing it.

Bondage — Of course! Sam is huge on having control, so tying his darling up is almost necessary for him until there's a trust built between him and his darling. This would mean thick ropes tied harshly around ankles and wrists, sometimes even chains or tape as a last resort.

Cum — Sam likes to be slow and rough, then fill his darling with his hot juices.  He's got a rather heavy flow...  He always makes a sticky mess with that stuff.

Dynamic — He's in charge, no matter if Sam is underneath or on top. He is always dominant, sometimes even sadistic.

Expertise — Decently, but a lot of the time he gets too selfish with pleasure.

Face — Very toothy. Smirking, biting his darling, biting his lip. He's the kind to drop his head when he orgasms.

Games — Sam loves to toy with his darling like how a kid plays with their food, like an animal with their prey.  Inducing fear makes his pleasure stronger than anything.

Horny — He has a high sex drive. He tries to balance it out over the day by making a sexual schedule with his darling, but he always ends up doing it with his darling if they do so much as look good.

Intimacy — He's certainly more sexual and threatening than the romantic type.

Junk — It looks like a death sentence. Too big. The thing is, Sam is a creeper-centaur. This means he has a monster cock, to put it simply. 15.8 inches, thick with uncut foreskin.

Kinks — Brat taming, tight fits, forced into submission, playfulness, size difference, degradation, ownership, codependency, punishment, cream pie, dehumanisation and bondage are the main ones, but he's definitely an experimentalist!

Location — The bedroom, in the best case scenario. But usually Sam bends his darling over furniture to get what he wants out of them.

Masturbation — Definitely! He has a high sex drive, which often leaves his darling raw and sore from how often he wants to do it with them. So, Sam takes care of himself some days so his darling can take the time they need to internally heal.

Nos — You would have to put in genuine effort to turn him off. Almost nothing would work. His biggest turn off would be dark places, because that way he couldn't see his darling, their reactions and expressions mean a lot to him.

Oral — Sam likes to give.  Receiving is impossible because of his size.  Though, he does enjoy the idea of it.

Position — Seeing his darling bent over furniture is Sam's favourite position. He's the best at pleasing his darling when they're riding his face.

Question — He doesn't ask, he expects it. Maybe he would ask, but that would be a warning in disguise. If his darling rejects him, he would take what he wants more roughly.

Role-Play — Not really, unless his darling had something that interested him.  Sam prefers to be his most authentic, cruelly loving self.

Secrets — Sam adores the thought of his darling dead, in pain, or struggling.  Not even in a sexual way, not even he fully understands it.

Toys — His darling is his free use toy! Whether they like it or not, once Sam has caught them, they are practically his possession.

Underwear — He likes to buy new lingerie and outfits so that he can tear them off without ruining any of his darling's favourite clothing.

Volume — Not so much, though he gets very talkative and breathy.  The most sound he makes is huffing and heavy breathing.

Wild-Card — Loves cuddling and holding his darling during or after doing it.  Surprisingly kind if he isn't given a reason to be mean.

X-Rated — Lots of crazy confessions when Sam is dirty talking.  "I've been watching you since before I even met you."  "I know you're into this, I've seen your browser history."  And so much more.

Yandere — Clingy stalker who reads through all of his darling's messages and stalks their family.

Zone — The insides!  Sam would gladly paint his walls with that sweet redness and eat the leftovers if given the chance.