YAN ! SAPNAP

WORDS; 656.
This is based off Sapnap as a Dream SMP character, not him as a content creator.  None of this is based in reality!

Aftercare — Changes from this cruel dom to a soft dom after sex and makes sure his darling is in his arm's reach.

Bondage — Sapnap loves to see his darling wrapped up in red ropes. Specifically red ones.

Cum — Cums kind of fast but doesn't even notice until he's completely exhausted, loves to cum inside or outside.  It smells a little smoky.

Dynamic — Sapnap is mainly the dominant one, but he doesn't mind switching it up a few times.

Expertise — Afterwards, he can be good, but he likes to say he's 'naughty' instead of experienced.

Face — Clenches his teeth and a little smoke comes from his head like some sort of a cartoon.  That's on his blaze half.

Games — LOVES to mess around with his darling, in a cruel, horrible way.  He would go kill or destroy things that they love so that he could see them miserable and then comfort them as if he didn't just do that.

Horny — Sapnap could go on for ages about exactly what he wants to do to his darling, and he often does.

Intimacy — More horny than he is intimate, a lot of his passion mixes with horniness.

Junk — 7 inches and darker than his skin tone and it's always so warm!  So is every part of him, though.  Very bushy.

Kinks — Pyrophilia, waxplay, drunk sex, rough sex, sexually enslaving his darling, his darling trying to fight back or threaten him, degradation, grabbing/groping his darling at random and loud sex.

Location — In creepy, gross places.  In the woods at midnight, in his dirty old attic, wherever that would generally give off bad vibes.

Masturbation — Out of boredom, if he starts getting under stimulated, or if he ever thinks of his darling, he basically has to.

Nos — Telling him what to do.  Sap would get so damn spiteful...

Oral — Both!

Position — Sapnap loves riding!  Whether it's him riding, or his darling riding, it's still his top favourite. Probably the best with his tongue, because he gets too rough with his fingers.

Question — "Please don't make me beg..." As he fails to try imply to his darling that he wants sex.

Role-Play — Sapnap would either be completely entirely into the role play his darling suggested, or shit on it as he starts to go through their characters and tries to improve them when all his darling wanted was to smash.

Secrets — Gets really intense cannibalistic thoughts surrounding his darling, which involve him burning them alive and then tearing them apart. He commonly takes these thoughts out on animals instead, because he feels guilty thinking of them, but they won't leave his mind if he doesn't act on it in some way or have something good enough to distract from it. Basically, Sapnap has intrusive thoughts.

Toys — Has a bunch of dildos, all of them in different colours, shapes and sizes. Some that look cheap, some that look pricey. And like one magic wand vibrator within that whole collection.

Underwear — Sap is just really into red lingerie and underwear for some reason.

Volume — So goddamn loud. Growls, hisses out flames on accident, shouts and laughs. It's how his darling can always tell when he's enjoying it!

Wild-Card — Always whips his darling with his boxers when he's stripping. Do not let him undress, do it yourself or else he'll get you when you least expect it...

X-Rated — Degradation during sex and praise after.

Yandere — He's basically two different people at times, because of mood swings.  Can be so cruel, or so cute.

Zone — He would jokingly answer: "Their feet!" Then backtrack on that as he tries to figure out what his actual favourite part is, then stands there scratching his head and sweating a little when he gives up, "I just like them, you know?"