YAN ! JSCHLATT

WORDS; 667.
This is based off Jschlatt as a Dream SMP character, not him as a content creator. None of this is based in reality!

Aftercare — He gets really embarrassed afterwards and a bit insecure as well!  Needs a bit of reassurance and a lot of kisses so he can be soothed to rest after all that action.

Bondage — Tie him down! Use your belt to whip him, then wrap it around his wrists!

Cum — Cums fast. Gets really insecure, because he's tried to hold himself off and last longer, but it just doesn't work out in his favour.

Dynamic — HE'S SUBMISSIVE and he always tries to pretend like he's in charge, but loses control quick! He clearly likes it!  Call him your pretty princess /ref

Expertise — Respectfully, not at all.

Face — Schlatt's face would absolutely contort in pleasure, Drooling, hanging his mouth open and clenching his eyes shut. Probably cries to be honest...

Games — Schlatt doesn't mess around. If someone tries to play with him, he would get aggressive.

Horny — Desperately, achingly horny.

Intimacy — Schlatt's the tsundere type. He gets so many loving urges, then gets overwhelmed by it and lashes out over nothing. Wants to be loving to his darling, wants to work through his issues.

Junk — 3.7 inches, but he rounds that to 4 inches. Chubby, circumsized dick with lots of fluff. Huge balls, like what the fuck.

Kinks — Slapping, spanking, over stimulation, degradation, hate sex, guidance, feminising him, feederism, dumbification, biting, praise, breeding, sadism and masochism.

Location — The bedroom and only the bedroom. Too shy to try it anywhere else, even if he wants to. He just gets too stressed about the idea that someone will see.

Masturbation — Most of his time at home is spent sleeping or jerking off. Lays there bucking into his hand or fleshlight as he imagines his darling being there to instruct him on how to touch himself.

Nos — Also degradation... Listen, if it's at the wrong time, he'll get all sensitive. Sometimes he has to be prepared for that stuff, or he'll get really upset.

Oral — Loves to suck his darling off or eat them out, gets all shaky and cute if this is reciprocated.

Position — On his back or on his knees is what is most comfortable, he's the best when he's on his knees.

Question — Every now and then. Schlatt gets real blushy and nervous, to the point that his darling can tell that he wants to ask before he can formulate a way of asking it, and they end up asking instead. That takes a lot of weight off of his shoulders.

Role-Play — Sure! Schlatt is a bit experimental, and role play seems like fun.

Secrets — Wishes he could cherish and worship his darling's very existence, but when he tries to do so, he gets all distressed, embarrassed and angry. He hates himself for it, because he really does love them! Schlatt wishes there was an easy way for him to let them know that.

Toys — Schlatt has a collection of vibrators, some to go inside and some that go on the outside.

Underwear — For some reason, dark pink/purple shades of lingerie really turns him on. But other than that, he'd rather have full nudity.

Volume — SO goddamn loud. Whimpers, yelps and when he's breathing heavily you can just hear how much he's shaking from pleasure.

Wild-Card — He's the *starts dry humping you* kind of guy come to life. Schlatt's desperate and really stupid looking.

X-Rated — He's too busy moaning and trying to process his own pleasure to actually talk, but he does get extra sensitive if his darling speaks to him during sex.

Yandere — Jschlatt's the tsundere type, possessive and jealous on top of that. Splits on his darling a lot, often over nothing at all.

Zone — Probably their hands, if he had to choose just one spot!

A/N: he's still a twink in my eyes ... baby girlifyinf himm to the max <33 sub jschlatt has my heart!