YAN ! ERET

WORDS; 736.
This is based off Eret as a Dream SMP character, not him as a content creator.  None of this is based in reality!

Aftercare — Eret would absolutely cling to you, not letting his darling move unless he was to come them. Even if that means going to the toilet with his darling! He gets sleepy after doing it, so he would rather settle down and relax for some time then have to chase them around, though.

Bondage — If Eret felt it was necessary, he would gladly tie his darling's wrists together. But he's the type who prefers to pin his darling down then to restrict them, that way he could feel every struggle they put up and scold them for it accordingly.

Cum — Takes a decent amount of time for him to finish.  Loves to fill his darling with his juices.

Dynamic — He likes to switch it up, but he's mainly the one in charge.

Expertise — He would likely be a bit nervous at first, but learn really fast how his darling likes to be touched.

Face — He usually makes strained faces. Sometimes it looks like he's about to cry, but then his darling hears his groans and knows just how much pleasure he's feeling.

Games — Eret loves to tease and playfight, but if it escalates too much then he puts his darling in their place.

Horny — He's pretty flexible. If his darling has a lower sex drive, he can work with that. If they have a high sex drive, Eret would be using that to his advantage.

Intimacy — His top favourite thing is flirting his way into getting that precious sight of his darling red in the face and going all quiet.

Junk — Skinny, uncut 5.9 inches, he rounds that to 6 inches because it's easier to say. Bit of an upward curve to it and there's some shaving rash down there.

Kinks — Praise, degradation, feminisation, innocence, breeding, edging, teasing, footjobs (he always argues that it isn't a foot fetish, he just enjoys the act?? He's in denial), play fighting, pet names, vibrators and being a switch.

Location — Eret isn't too fixated on 'where' when he could be thinking of the 'who' that is his darling!

Masturbation — Yes!  Daily!  He has pictures of his darling printed of and stuck on his wall for this.

Nos — Crying. It hurts his heart and makes him have to scoop up his darling and comfort them with kisses and cuddles until they feel ready to start up again.

Oral — He would be on his knees and between his darling's thighs in an instant. He loves it that way. The other way around is okay, but he wants to be the one to worship his darling and give them all that pleasure to prove how much they really mean to him!

Position — Eret's favourite is whatever gets his darling off the most!  He's probably the best at spooning and cockwarming, but he often gets too excited doing that.

Question — If he's whispering in his darling's ear, that is the warning sign that he wants to come onto them. Talking in their ear is what Eret uses to seduce them.

Role-Play — Obviously! He's quite spontaneous, and enjoys mixing it up in the bedroom. He'll play as whatever helps his darling get off.

Secrets — Eret is only ever rude to his darling to get an angry reaction out of them, because a). they look cute mad and b). the arguments and flood of insults turns him on to the max.

Toys — Eret has a few dildos that he uses semi frequently on himself, or his darling.

Underwear — On is his favourite. Eret loves to creep his hands under his darlings clothing and feel the wet patches form in their underwear after a while.

Volume — Of course! Some nights, he's all moans, other

Wild-Card — Fast learner.

X-Rated — Eret loves to put his deep voice to use by teasing and praising his darling!

Yandere — Other than [insert criminal thing he would have happily done to have his darling for himself], Eret is a decently normal guy and he often gets lots of attention because of how he breaks gender stereotypes. But he does get intense mood swings every now and then.

Zone — Legs, thighs, calves... He wants to lay his head on them, or bury his face in their thighs and worship those things with kisses, squeezes and hickeys!