YAN ! WILBUR

WORDS; 1,413.
This is based off Wilbur Soot as a Dream SMP character, not him as a content creator. None of this is based in reality!

A/N: since tjis is the last chapter , i will be including a few variations of wilbur soot. l'manbur, ghostbur and revivedbur. pog and rev are so similar but i'm jus gonna go with rev ! u might notice that i really like wilbur and bursonas ...
ghost = ghostbur, burg = l'manbur and rev = revbur

Aftercare — BURG: He's always a bit awkward and exhausted, but he manages to come off as sweet, and Wilbur is rather polite.
GHOST: They're absolutely drained, shaky and unmovable.  Needs some comfort and warm cuddles.
REV: Since he's basically a zombie, he doesn't have much energy in him.  Has to rest up.

Bondage — BURG: Loves to see his darling tied down and at his mercy!
GHOST: Not their thing, they're a very gentle lover.
REV: Absolutely. He wouldn't mind being tied down, or getting to see his darling tied down.

Cum — BURG: Has so much cum that urgently wants to fill his darling's holes! Wilbur is a bit quick.
GHOST: Takes a little while for them to orgasm, but when they get there, they are so sensitive and they cum a lot.
REV: Can go for ages since his nerves are so weak that he can hardly feel when he orgasms.

Dynamic — BURG: Dominant and he's always in charge in the bedroom, even if he's underneath his darling. Sadistic.
GHOST: Submissive, but they could try being dominant! But it always ends up with them getting all sensitive and exhausted.
REV: Switch. Wilbur likes to have the control taken from him, just for him to reclaim it the next time he fucks his darling. Extremely sadistic.

Expertise — BURG: He's great with his fingers, but he needs to improve in other areas.
GHOST: Respectfully, not at all.
REV: Disrespectfully, not at all.

Face — BURG: Smiling and staring at his darling.
GHOST: Eyes rolling back, clenching their eyes closed and trying not to cry from the pleasure because they might burn their skin.
REV: His head rolls back as he smiles to himself.

Games — BURG: Loves to toy around with his darling, but makes sure not to take that too far.
GHOST: Ghostbur would rather be played with than to tease or bother their darling.
REV: Literally makes them cry for his pleasure.

Horny — BURG: Literally all of the time.
GHOST: Still all of the time, but it's more that the idea of it is interesting. Since they're a ghost, they don't have much sensation any longer.
REV: Still all of the time, his nerves have been weakened and that means he needs rougher stuff to actually get off.

Intimacy — BURG: Wilbur is a hopeless romantic!
GHOST: Still a hopeless romantic, but this time much more optimistic and nervous.
REV: Not so much, but he tries.

Junk — BURG: 8 inches with a slight bend at the top.  Clean and shaved well.
GHOST: Their dick is 6 inches and transparent, a little blushy at the tip of it, it curves like a tentacle toward the tip but it isn't one?  Doesn't grow any more hair than what they already have, so Ghostbur is smooth down there.
REV: Bit saggy, 7 inches but it always feels cold.  Not cleaned very well.

Kinks — BURG: House spouse, breeding, forcing his darling into submission, forced feminisation, clothed sex, sadism, praise, making his darling depend on him for comfort and necessities.
GHOST: Waxplay, over stimulation, cuddles (and they're ashamed of that), pegging, being dominated, degradation and praise.
REV: Sadism, knifeplay, self harm, rough sex, blood, his darling trying to fight back, choking, marking and claiming his darling.

Location — BURG: All around L'Manberg!  Loves doing it all around his common places so he can zone out to the memory of what he had done there when he's casually going there again.  And at home.
GHOST: At home, in the bedroom especially.
REV: Anywhere.  He has no shame, if someone finds Wilbur and his darling, so be it.

Masturbation — BURG: Often.  No schedule to it.
GHOST: No, too boring and dull. Not enough stimulation comes from their hand.
REV: He would try to, but get bored, forget that he's even doing it or get frustrated that it doesn't get him off as much as his darling does.

Nos — BURG: Knowing that he could potentially be the reason his darling is upset would turn him off immediately.  Wilbur would get more upset about it than they are!
GHOST: If their darling is too quiet, they can't get off. Needs to know verbally how much pleasure is being received by their darling or it feels as dull and lonely as masturbation!
REV: Nothing.  Anything goes.

Oral — BURG: Especially loves to give oral pleasure because then he gets to see his darling pleased.
GHOST: Only wants to give oral pleasure.
REV: Only ever wants to give oral and not receive it.

Position — BURG: Missionary positions are his favourite!  But Wilbur's the best with his fingers, since he's a musician.
GHOST: Anything.  Ghostbur just loves to be there with their darling.
REV: Probably loves those flexible positions so he can see his darling a little uncomfortable.  Not good at any positions to be honest.

Question — BURG: He would slowly get his darling in the mood with kissing and talking until they basically give in to him without him having to ask at all.
GHOST: If Ghostbur was ever to ask for sex, then they would be all blushy and whiney.
REV: "Yo, wanna fuck?"

Role-Play — BURG: Totally! Wilbur's really great at staying in character and making sure his darling is comfortable without changing the mood or breaking character.
GHOST: Only if it involves wearing their darling's clothing.
REV: Totally! But he sucks at it.

Secrets — BURG: Gets so damn excited whenever he sees his darling, but that can quickly turn to anger and jealousy if he sees anyone other than himself by their side. Has made murder plans against anyone who spoke to them, but decided not to go through with it.
GHOST: Imagines that their darling is gonna leave them for whoever they talk to. Literally any of their friends can send Ghostbur into burning tear marks into their face by being around their darling.
REV: Doesn't believe his darling has any human rights.

Toys — BURG: Only has a vibrator so he can use it on his darling and watch them shake while he fucks into them.
GHOST: Probably wants a sybian but they don't have any toys.
REV: Got a sybian.

Underwear — BURG: Loves a pretty set of lingerie on his darling! Although, Wilbur does love any piece of clothing on his darling because it's them in it.
GHOST: Would rather do it completely naked.
REV: He wears lingerie and thongs. Cannot make me stop believing in this.

Volume — BURG: Does soft sighs because he's admiring his darling.  Some muffled moans too, but he would rather listen to his darling's sounds.
GHOST: Squeaks, and even sobs sometimes.
REV: Doesn't make much noise, he's too focused on the sensations.

Wild-Card — BURG: Always kisses his darling's ears.
GHOST: If their darling is putting it inside of them, they would be able to see it through them since Ghostbur is trasnparent.
REV: His dick is detachable since he's a zombie.

X-Rated — BURG: Loves to put his deep voice to use and watch his darling shrivel into a blushing mess at the sound of him!
GHOST: If they can get anything out through moans, it's them repeating how good it feels.
REV: He's completely silent during sex.

Yandere — BURG: Actually a good boyfriend, most of the time.  It's only when he's upset about something that he might have an outburst, but he always feels guilty for putting his emotions on his darling.  Also quite possessive.
GHOST: Intense fear of abandonment and gets clingy with their darling.
REV: Lack of empathy and has this ideation that his darling owes him and/or belongs to him.  Has a script in his head of what he wants to be told, if they unknowingly deviate from that, he goes off at them.

Zone — BURG: Their hips/waist! Loves to creep up behind his darling just to wrap his arms around their hips and pull them in close.
GHOST: Their cheeks! And their whole face, honestly. So cute, and perfect to be cupped in Ghostbur's hands.
REV: Their neck! Perfect for kisses, or choking.