YAN ! BADBOYHALO

WORDS; 761.
This is based off Badboyhalo as a Dream SMP character, not him as a content creator.  None of this is based in reality!

Aftercare — SO MANY KISSES, he always asks what his darling needs or wants, he's perfect at aftercare.

Bondage — Bad would use tying his darling up as a last resort, he gives them a lot of chances before he thinks of bondage or punishment.  He prefers to use a reward system and praise, he wants there to be an actual bond between him and his darling, not have it be one-sided and lacking any trust.

Cum — Loves to make a sticky mess on his darling, on their back, on their tummy, or their face!  Anything is perfect if it's painted by his cum, a stain to say: "Bad was here!"

Dynamic — He's in charge.  Bad is dominant, though he especially likes positions where he's the bottom so that he has to make his submissive darling put in effort when they're weak and pleased.

Expertise — With how little he wants to do it, he's able to accidentally make his darling crave him.  Bad is accidentally good at getting them into him, but he isn't as experienced as he wishes he was.

Face — Somehow always has an overly aggressive and intimidating facial expression up until he cums, which leaves his mouth wide open.

Games — He isn't one for games, he would rather get right to the point.

Horny — To his darling's surprise, Bad actually doesn't have very high of a sex drive.

Intimacy — More lovey-dovey than he is horny.

Junk — Pretty small when it's soft, but he's such a grower!  Like an absurd, shocking amount!  He grows from 2.7 inches to around 9 inches and he's got piercings, so it would be a fun, bumpy ride...

Kinks — Knifeplay and gunplay are Bad's top favourites, that rush of power gets him off.  He loves to mark his darling and be able to see the scars and bruises to remind both him and his darling of the fun they had!

Location — Strictly the bedroom.  He's too nervous to do it anywhere else unless it's a quickie.

Masturbation — Not often, but he totally does!  If he misses his darling, he'll rub one out at the thought of their warm insides wrapping around him instead of a hand.

Nos — Polyamory, cheating, orgies or the mention of anyone else during.

Oral — Wouldn't mind giving, wouldn't mind receiving.  Bad isn't too fascinated with putting it down his darling's throat, but giving pleasure to his darling with his tongue to help them reach their desires is just what makes oral a good option in his eyes.

Position — Bad's favourite position is back shots and doggy style so that his darling couldn't see his face.  He's a little insecure.  He makes his darling feel the most pleased

Question — Every now and then, he would come to his darling with a suggestive prompt or question, but he isn't too interested in non consensual scenarios and makes that clear that he isn't gonna make them do a thing for him if they really don't want it.

Role-Play — Not his thing.  He finds it too funny, so it kills his mood a little.

Secrets — No secrets with him!  Bad just really loves his darling and goes to the full length of his abilities to prove it every day!

Toys — He would have likely purchased a fleshlight to use whenever he thinks of his darling, before they were living together.  He doesn't use it as much after moving in.

Underwear — Bad loves full nudity, then being able to care for his darling by dressing them up in warm, cozy clothing after doing it with them.  He only wants to maximise his darling's comfort!

Volume — He gets a little whiny, he's decently loud and he doesn't bother hiding it.  Although he would love to shut up and listen to every moan his darling has to sing to his ear!

Wild-Card — Bad has way too much energy, he could go for hours if it didn't start hurting after a while.

X-Rated — He gets too focused to be talkative, and he isn't very sure what exactly to say anyway.

Yandere — Jealousy!  He has to isolate his darling from their family, friends and everyone, or else he will have an intense heartache over the fact his darling could possibly enjoy their time with anyone aside from him!

Zone — Their heart!  Metaphorically, of course.  Bad isn't that great with blood, but he isn't afraid of getting a little messy if necessary.