YAN ! PUNZ

WORDS; 723.
This is based off Punz as a Dream SMP character, not him as a content creator. None of this is based in reality!

Aftercare — Little bit careless, but it's a comfortable amount of neglect, because it gives his darling the moment to recover after all the action.  After that short phase, he's worshipping and praising them.

Bondage — Punz loves to see his darling vulnerable, knowing they're dependent and in his care gives him bursts of euphoria.  So being able to tie them down and love them is his favourite!

Cum — Cums fast, usually on his darling's belly or thighs.

Dynamic — Although he is solely in charge and dominant, he is open to his darling trying to take control if it ensures their comfort.

Expertise — He's decent.  Not bad, but I guess there's room for improvement.  It's because he gets too eager and goes too fast all at once instead of making a build up to that action.

Face — Goes all red in the face when he's close.

Games — He isn't much for games.  He's pretty blunt about what he wants, what he means and what he's aiming for.  He wants a healthy relationship built off of trust, support and affection.

Horny — Ideally, Punz would have his hands on his darling at all times!  Somewhat high sex drive, but he can take a no.  After all, he wouldn't want to hurt his darling or give them any reason to possibly hate him.

Intimacy — Very, but that's only because it mixes with his horny levels.

Junk — 5 inch, circumcised penis with a bit of a sag and a bend to it. Shaved well.

Kinks — Financially dominating his darling, spoiling his darling, collars, leashes, getting called a (optional addition: sugar) daddy, ownership over his darling and bondage.

Location — The bedroom is what makes him the most comfortable, but what he likes most is to do it in his front or back yard, in nature.  But not too exposed.

Masturbation — Semi regularly. Punz thinks it's a natural thing that no one should be ashamed of.

Nos — Cannot get it up if his darling is in any pain.  He worships them, so knowing he failed to take care of them that much?  Instantly sends him into a bad mood because of hyper empathy and obsession.

Oral — Loves both, especially if it's both at the same time. Punz is probably better with his tongue than he is with his dick.

Position — Favourite position is whatever gets his darling the most pleasure. Best at eating them out.

Question — Of course, he loves to be open to his darling about everything!

Role-Play — He's open to it, but he isn't that great at it. His darling can tell that he really does try!

Secrets — Believes that he's the only one who could possibly love and understand his darling the way he does, and he's probably right in thinking that.

Toys — Collects toys, not for himself, but as a set of trophies to leave in his darling's view to threaten them a little, basically warning them of what he wants to use on them the following night.

Underwear — Lingerie is quite attractive in his eyes, but them wearing heels and/or see through clothing is what intrigues Punz the most.

Volume — Would definitely whimper and hold his breath, but you can tell when Punz is losing control when he starts getting red in the face.

Wild-Card — Touching his nipples can make him cum faster than anything, even if his darling has hardly started with anything.

X-Rated — Perfect with his words, so that makes up for how his pacing is horrible during sex.

Yandere — Hyper empathy and mood swings are probably the most harmful traits of his to himself, because Punz does fairly well to mask.  Bottling his emotions is the trait that makes him most dangerous to others, so it's important to check in with him and not budge until he's guiltily expressing his feelings and concerns!

Zone — Punz loves a belly on his darling, not sexually.  But the fact that he's fed them, cared for them well enough that they have physically changed in some ways, for the good, makes his heart warm.  And also, he likes the idea of holding it while he spoons them, or using it as a pillow.  Probably likes thighs as well.