YAN ! FOOLISH

WORDS; 614.
This is based off Foolish Gamers as a Dream SMP character, not him as a content creator.  None of this is based in reality!

Aftercare — He literally just falls asleep after sex, his darling isn't getting any after care when he's passed out from pleasure.

Bondage — He prefers to manipulate and scare his darling into submission than to tie them up.  He doesn't mind if they want to lightly tie him up though!

Cum — One of his dicks takes a bit longer to get off than the other does.  Foolish genuinely cannot control where he cums some of the time, but he loves to cum inside.

Dynamic — He's in charge.  Foolish basically abuses his darling's hole/s when he's dominant, they're lucky if they can take control for the night and not have their life attempted by getting dicked down.

Expertise — Not really, but he sure is trying.

Face — He drools and whimpers with his jaw hanging open for the whole time.

Games — Nope.  "Behave, or I'll put you down."

Horny — I'm sorry for whoever Foolish's darling is, because he would destroy them with how horny he gets.

Intimacy — He's a little awkward and bad at being romantic, but he certainly tries to be the best lover he can be!

Junk — Since he's a shark hybrid, he has two penises and they're a little bumpy and they're a fatal size of 11 inches!  He's got a piercing on his tip, and he naturally doesn't grow hair down there since...  He's a shark hybrid and scales don't grow hair (?)

Kinks — Getting called master, size differences, breeding, blackmail, revenge, claiming/breeding, mind control and impregnation.

Location — The bedroom.  He gets a little too anxious to do it anywhere else.

Masturbation — Multiple times a day.  To whatever, usually leaves it up to his imagination.

Nos — Biting, or any other pain.  He's got a low pain tolerance so he gets too busy with trying to soothe the pain to stay in the mood.  Then he just goddamn forgets that he was having sex and goes on with his day.

Oral — His teeth are too sharp, he doesn't want to accidentally hurt his darling's most sensitive area, so Foolish refrains from giving oral.

Position — Loves doggy style, especially if he's with an AFAB darling.  That way he could fill both holes!  He isn't the best at any positions, it hurts no matter what.

Question — Randomly, Foolish is just the most respectful guy ever, but most days he just flirts with his darling an expects reciprocation and sex.

Role-Play — Foolish is quite interested in role play, he'll dress up all so he can tear it off if he gets to play pretend for a while.  The guy probably loves Dungeons and Dragons for this.

Secrets — He secretly records his darling whenever they masturbate or have sex and he's obsessed with the idea of posting it everywhere if his darling dares to reject or break up with him.  The though of humiliating them like that turns him on.

Toys — Foolish always ends up breaking any sex toys that he owns?? So he took that as a hint to just quit getting more.

Underwear — Off, otherwise he just doesn't fit.

Volume — He whimpers.  He so whimpers and groans...

Wild-Card — Foolish gets so excited during sex, he's there giggling and thanking his darling during and after sometimes.

X-Rated — Can't talk when he's whimpering, he stutters too much to be attractive in the way he wants to be.

Yandere — Has the insane desire to baby trap his darling.

Zone — He can't choose, or always give a different answer based on his mood or what his attention is drawn to.