YAN ! KARL

WORDS; 642.
This is based off Karl Jacobs as a Dream SMP character, not him as a content creator.  None of this is based in reality!

Aftercare — Out of breath, really weak and sensitive. Emotionally vulnerable and needs a moment to physically function properly.

Bondage — Not really Karl's kind of thing, but he does love blindfolding his darling and surprising them by either hurting them or giving them the best pleasure they could ever have.

Cum — Takes a little while to get there.  Would shoot his juices just about anywhere, but tries not to make too much of a mess.

Dynamic — Karl is rough and dominant, not your cutesy sub like some people depict him as, he's actually really cruel. Like a wolf in sheep's clothing; he will pretend to be the sweetest, perfect boyfriend then absolutely ruin his darling.

Expertise — Torturously good, or just 'meh' depending on the day.

Face — His face contorts in pleasure while he rolls his hips into his darling and rolls his head back.

Games — Mind games are his go to thing, probably what Karl is well known for amongst his exes.  He deceives people into thinking he's a loveable, kind and gentle man so he can trap them in a relationship, have them all to himself and play consistent manipulative games.

Horny — He isn't actually that horny, it's just that sexual acts are entertaining to him.

Intimacy — Karl is, but in a more playful way than a hopeless romantic way. Probably negs his darling to be honest.

Junk — A 6 inch, uncut and real fluffy. May not be taken care of and cleaned that well, depends on the day though.

Kinks — Knifeplay, rough sex, sadism, tickling, play fighting/wrestling, polyamory, gang bangs, blood, teasing, degradation, crying, begging, shocked reactions, primal and prey related dynamics.

Location — He isn't fussy/Doesn't have a preference.

Masturbation — Not really.  He has better things to do.

Nos — Sleeping or passing out, because he can't see his darling's reactions and necrophilia for the same reason, luckily.  Karl would rather only hurt his darling enough to scar them, not to kill them.

Oral — Loves the power and respected feeling that receiving oral pleasure brings him.

Position — Not fussy/Doesn't have a preference.

Question — If he's bored enough, he totally would!  It's similar to him asking to talk, in his eyes.  It's just another social interaction, and it's purpose is to entertain two, or more people.

Role-Play — Of course!  This is one of his favourites, not even as a sexual thing, it's a hobby of his.  Acting has always been an interest of his.

Secrets — Really wants to lick his darling's eyeballs, just to learn how they taste.  That's why he might lick their tears, because it's the closest he may get without them instinctively closing their eyes.

Toys — Not really into using toys, but he would totally have basically cleaner kits prepared in case he wanted to try anal, use lube, or clean up after doing it.

Underwear — Whatever!  Karl doesn't care whether he gets to see his darling's body or not, because it's their reactions that actually get him going, not their body.  Though it is a huge bonus!

Volume — Animalistically loud as he makes his darling scream in a mix of pain and pleasure alongside his groans.

Wild-Card — Stabs his darling as a warning. Has scarred them up and sometimes had to stitch them back together after sex.

X-Rated — No dirty talk, he's just threatening them the whole time. "Keep begging~ Maybe then I won't hurt you! Your tears look delicious!"

Yandere — Gets really hyper, manic and ends up doing the most harmful impulsive shit.  Stalker, but it isn't a secret because he would accidentally make a sound and get caught by his darling or their friends.

Zone — Their eyes! A basic answer, but it's a good one.