YAN ! GEORGE

WORDS; 571.
This is based off Georgenotfound as a Dream SMP character, not him as a content creator.  None of this is based in reality!

Aftercare — Sex knocks him out.  Not in an unhealthy way, but he has to put in lots of effort not to fall asleep after, so his darling wouldn't get much out of him afterwards.

Bondage — Every now and then, George would tie down his darling to get some sick sense of ownership over them.

Cum — Lower energy, he would rather be sleeping.  But he can last a while in the sheets.

Dynamic — This may be surprising to some, but George is dominant. Not a switch, not submissive, but definitely sadistic.

Expertise — Yes, but he's also cruel and sadistic.

Face — Biting his lip, huffing with a wide mouth or through his teeth, clenching his eyes shut from the sensation and such. Usually he isn't that expressive when he's just chatting away, so it's a little surprising the first time around.

Games — Loves to! Needs to! He wants to see his darling afraid and trying to get away so he could make them his by catching them!

Horny — He hasn't got a lot of energy, so George works with his darling's needs instead. Low sex drive, and every time he fucks someone he ends up traumatising them anyway.

Intimacy — Very cuddly, but he isn't that great at romance.

Junk — Skinny, 4 inches and uncut.  Mildly hairy down there.

Kinks — Knifeplay, blood, insults, somnophilia (self), forcing his darling into submission, begging, his darling playing hard to get, scent, bruises, his darling putting up a fight, sadism, primal and prey.

Location — The bedroom.  It's his favourite room to simply exist in, so sharing that with his darling is comforting.

Masturbation — Not often, but he does. If he's insanely bored, he'll find a random BDSM video to jerk it to.

Nos — The thought that someone is watching him have sex

Oral — Prefers to give oral pleasure than to receive, because head is the one thing that can get him submissive.

Position — He's fine with anything.

Question — George has a lower sex drive, so he goes along with his darling's needs instead. This means he doesn't ask, he waits to hear them ask for it.

Role-Play — He's always role playing for his darling, but less so playing and more like masking. Making himself into someone new for his darling so that they can love him! George is open to changing himself more.

Secrets — Wants to skin his darling more than anything. "No one else should be able to see you other than me."

Toys — None, he couldn't be bothered to go out and get any. (I know he could have done online ordering, but... Shut up)

Underwear — For his darling's benefit, it's better if they strip before George tears their clothing to shreds.

Volume — He growls a lot and starts breathing heavy.

Wild-Card — Always gives his darling at least one new scar during sex.

X-Rated — Lots of degradation, sometimes he gets too mean and he genuinely can't tell when that is.

Yandere — He would change everything about himself for his darling, he doesn't have a strong sense of self without them. Highly possessive.

Zone — Their insides. He loves burying his nose into his darlings hole/s so he can please his scent kink and have that closeness, George likes the idea of wearing his darling's skin as a blanket.