YAN ! NIKI

WORDS; 726.
This is based off Niki Nihachu as a Dream SMP character, not him as a content creator. None of this is based in reality!

Aftercare — The best you'll ever have. If she was rough at all, she'll apologise and rub her darling's belly. She would get them whatever they need, then soothe them to sleep. Even if it was the middle of the day, Niki would make her darling nap while she went off and prepared food for them after all that action.

Bondage — Niki uses a pair of those cute, fluffy pink handcuffs whenever her darling acts up.

Cum — She actually cums kind of quickly, but she has a lot of sexual energy, so that doesn't matter too much.

Dynamic — Niki is in charge, even if she's the submissive one. Though, she is a switch.

Expertise — She's amazing. Obviously.

Face — This is Niki we're talking about, she would look GORGEOUS no matter what.

Games — Lots of mind games from her, her darling wouldn't even realise until it's too late!

Horny — VERY, she can't keep her mind off of sex whenever she sees her darling. No matter where they are, Niki commonly gets her darling to a private place and fucks them.

Intimacy — Even if Niki has had a tough day, she never lets that affect her darling, she showers and smothers them with love which instantly washes away any of her worries when she sees them happy from the lovebombing.

Junk — Bit of chub, and she's shaved. She takes care of herself really well, so she doesn't have much of a scent to her bits.

Kinks — Fighting back, spitting, hate sex, being called mommy or mistress, MDLB/MDLG, smothering, instructions, degradation, multitasking, struggling, overstimulation, women (real), feminisation, seeing fear in the eyes of her darling, pegging, praising, rewarding and worshipping her darling.

Location — The kitchen, the laundry, or the lounge room are her favourites, since those are places she can set her darling up with a task then touch them to watch them struggle to maintain focus.

Masturbation — Yes! Somewhat regularly. She loves to imagine her darling while she goes at it.

Nos — Hitting, cutting, or anything else that could leave a horrible mark on her darling's beautiful skin and ruin them. Hickeys aren't included in this list.

Oral — Sure, if that's what her darling wants to try. Either is fine by her.

Position — Doesn't really have a favourite, but she is definitely the most comfortable when she's on her back if she's submissive, or if she's standing when she's dominant.

Question — Nihachu would edge her darling through their clothes, then pull away and ask: "You want it, huh?" So she could hear them beg for her.

Role-Play — She's down to dress up, but she isn't much for role play. She would do it if it's for her darling!

Secrets — Niki finds her darling's work place and submits numerous complaints until eventually her darling is out of a job and has a ruined reputation, now having to rely solely on Nihachu. She never told the that she did this to them, so they go on to believe that they were just horrible at the job and that people hated her as a worker.

Toys — Only has a few. She doesn't want to get too dependent on toys, she has a strap-on to use on her darling, and a few other toys that she could use on herself or her darling.

Underwear — Off so that she can adore every inch of her darling.

Volume — She prefers to make her darling talk so she can hear them pleased then praise them over that, and so she can hear them moan 'mommy' or 'mistress' because she just adores their every sound.

Wild-Card — Always starts off a little too fast so she can surprise her darling with the sudden sensations.

X-Rated — Same answer as 'Volume'.

Yandere — She can get a bit passive aggressive, and highly manipulative. And she's got this intense stare that she knows gets her whatever she wants. She can be very secretive at times, she's sneaky, which is exactly how Niki had gotten her darling all for herself.

Zone — Their nose! It's the perfect place to plant a kiss on, or rub her own nose against when they aren't in the mood for kisses or they're too nervous for it.