YAN ! QUACKITY

WORDS; 647.
This is based off Quackity as a Dream SMP character, not him as a content creator. None of this is based in reality!

Aftercare — Too overheated to do cuddles, so he excuses himself to the bathroom, or to get things for himself and his darling and takes the time he needs to cool off and then relax with them in his arms.

Bondage — His darling could have done nothing wrong, acted as the perfect lover, but Quackity would tie them down in their sleep on an impulse.

Cum — Cums a bit fast, but he's got some extra energy and rounds in him.

Dynamic — He is! Quackity's in charge and completely dominant.

Expertise — The piercings on him is what makes him good, but he is quite experienced and is open to criticism.  Quackity is surprisingly great at communication in that area!

Face — Goes all red and he shouts a lot, so his mouth is usually open and his darling could see his tongue piercing.  Likes to flash that thing for no reason.

Games — Loves to toy around with his darling a little.  Lots of groping, teasing and spanking, along with few mind games that he apologises for afterwards because sometimes he doesn't even notice himself doing it.  But that's just the real him peaking out.

Horny — Imagines bending his darling over every piece of furniture and fucking them if they do anything.

Intimacy — Way more horny than he is passionate, but he is still a good amount of a romantic.

Junk — He's got an uncut chode that rocks in at 3 inches, and a ladder piercing for the fun of it.

Kinks — Rough stuff, sadism, teasing, leashes, masochism, markings, degradation, claiming his darling, blood, spitting, breath restriction and experimentalism.

Location — Desks.  Quackity is weirdly fascinated with getting under a table or desk to please his darling, or doing it on top of the thing.

Masturbation — Regularly.  It's either he's fully into it, or he's apathetic and looking for some sort of sensation to bring him out of that aching emptiness.

Nos — Piss is the one thing that ruins the mood for him.  Like, he's fine with a little bit of mess if he's trying anal, but piss is off limits??

Oral — Loves to give oral pleasure to his darling, with the goal of disturbing them with bad timing.

Position — His favourite position is to get under the desk while his darling is doing work and eating them out.  He's the best at anything involving his tongue.

Question — Yes, but if his darling were to reject him he will just take it and be way more mean about it than he intended to.

Role-Play — Totally!  Would rock at it, too.  Loves the spontaneity of role playing during and/or before sex.

Secrets — Wants to kill anyone that's around his darling, even family, if it means he could have them all to himself then so be it.

Toys — He's probably got a few toys, but he isn't very experienced with using them.

Underwear — Quackity likes a little bit of everything in a fashionable sense.  If there was no spontaneity to sex, then he wouldn't be as interesting to him.  So changing up the outfits is great for him!

Volume — Loves to shout during sex, only to see the fear in his darling's eyes.

Wild-Card — Could turn someone who's allegedly a dom into a sub!  He is crazy in the sheets!

X-Rated — Either tells his darling horrible threats, or explains what he's gonna do for them.  Both are in a homicidal way.

Yandere — Always worried that his darling is unfaithful or unloving, needs so much reassurance.  Major jealousy and abandonment issues.

Zone — Cheeks, butt, thighs and any other bit of chubbiness on his darling.  Loves that stuff because it makes for a good head rest, and because it means there's more of his darling to love!