Part O2 of " The Love of My Bestfriend "

Grandma : okay .

You put your plate in the sink & went upstairss to your room to get your cap & gown in the closet , your camera & your phone . You call Chrestano & told him to come pick you up . You went back downstairs .

You : Hey grandma , Can you take a picture of me ?

Grandma : sure honey .

You show her how to take the picture on your phone . She took the picture & you uploaded it on Instagram . The caption " Graduation Day '13 ♥ i'm so happy !! " Just then Chrestano came .

??? : * rings doorbell *

You : * answers the door * Hey Bestfriend ! * you jumped on him *

Chrestano : * catches you * Well , Hey Bestfriend ! Don't you look gorgeouss .

You : * smiles * thanksss :)

Grandma : aww look at you two . go have fun !

You : wait grandma , Can you take this picture of me & my bestfriend ?

Grandma : sure .. How do you work the camera on your phone again ?

You laugh & show her again . She takes the picture of you & Chrestano then Chrestano takes one of you & your grandma .

You : alright , grandma . it's time for me & Chrestano to go .

Grandma : alright . give your ole grandma a hug .

You : * gives her a hug & kisses her on the cheek * okay bye .

Chrestano : * gives her a hug also * bye grandma :)

Grandma : bye , you two .

You & Chrestano leave & head to the big hall ( it's a place where events are held ) where your graduation is . you both arrive & hurry up & sat in your seats . next to eachother . The ceremony begins .

( i'ma skip the part where the teacher calls y'all names & hands you your dimploa . )

Teacher : Now , i present to you the class of 2O13 .

Everybody throws all there caps in the air . You jumped on Chrestano & he catches you . He looks into your eyes & you look into his . you both smile at eachother .

- Chrestano's P.O.V. -

Omg! i can't believe i graduated . Y/N looks so beautiful . She jumped on me & i caught her in my arms . She looked into my eyes . Her eyes .. Her eyes . This moment felt so right , so wonderful & nothing can change it .

- End Of Chrestano's P.O.V. -

TBC . . . .