"the love of my bestfriend" part 26

you turned on the tv, you searched through the channels for something to watch. full house was on nick. you started watching it then, it brought back memories. you & chrestano use to watch it together. you put your head down & felt your eyes water again. you lift your head back up & wiped your tears. "i miss him so much. i don't even deserve to be here. i should be dead. i can't carry this pain for too long." you turned the channel & looked for something else to watch. family guy was on adult swim. you turned it on & began to watch it. jacob comes out the kitchen. "the food is almost done." he said. you smile "okay" you said. jacob sat next to you. "so, you okay now?" jacob said rubbing your back. "no. i don't wanna live like this no more. i don't wanna live at all." you said sheding a tear. "the one i was gonna spend the rest of my life with is gone." jacob looked at you then, said "what if i told you i still have feelings for you? y/n i still love you." you turned & looked at him. "that's why you wanted me to come here so, you can have your way with me huh?" you said getting furious. "no, y/n it's not like that." jacob said. "well, you know what? i love chrestano. my heart belongs to chrestano not with you." jacob felt his heart shatter to pieces but, know that you really did love chrestano. "okay, i'm sorry y/n. i didn't mean too." you sighed & looked the other way. "i just need to be by myself right now." you said. jacob got up & turned to you "the food is ready." he said then, went back in the kitchen. he prepared you guys food then, put yours on the table then, his. "come on y/n. come eat your food" jacob said. you went to go sit down & eat so, did jacob. you guys ate your food then, you went to go take a shower. jacob washed the dishes then, went in his room, layed down & watch tv.