Part 10 of "The Love Of My Bestfriend"

Y'all arrived to the new apartment. You were happy & anxious to look inside. The outside seemed friendly. You & Chrestano got out of the car & went inside. It was roomy looking. There was two bedrooms & two bathrooms. You went ran around the apartment looking at the apartment. But, there was something odd about the 2nd bedroom. It was the guestroom. it just seemed like someone was watching you when, you went in there.

Chrestano: so, do you like the apartment?

You: yes but, something about that 2nd bedroom. I just seems.. like something is watching me. idk, it seems kind of scary.

Chrestano: well, you want me to stay over with you tonight?

You: yes, just so I can feel protected & safe.

Chrestano: alright, let's go get your clothes out of your grandma's house.

You guys left the apartment. Your grandma already had put new bedroom furniture in your apartment already. All you needed was you clothes & extra stuff. It was ready for you to move into. You went home & packed all or your stuff.

Grandma: so, how did you like your new apartment?

You: it was perfect.. except for the 2nd bedroom it just seems.. scary. like someone is watching you. But, other than that it's fine.

Grandma: alright, call me if you need anything & I mean anything!

You: okay, grandma.

You left the house with all your things packed up & ready to go. You arrive at the apartment again & put all of your things inside.. Chrestano helped you. 4O minutes everything was in your apartment. So, you sat down & watched tv with Chrestano.