"the love of my bestfriend" part 27

jacob looked over at the clock & it was 10:32. "family guy is on!" he said turning the channel to family guy. he thought "i feel so bad for y/n. she doesn't need to be going through this any longer. i'm not gonna make her keep living her life unhappy. she needs to feel loved again." you were getting out the shower. you put on new underwears, your bra, jacob's sweatpants & one of his tees. you looked in mirror at your eyes. they were light pink. you thought "i have been crying too much today." you open the mirror to see if jacob had any eye drops. luckily, he had some. you close the mirror & you looked in the mirror & saw... chrestano again. he was in a ghost form. you stared at him in the mirror. he smiled & said "i love you baby!" you smile & tears began to form in your eyes. "i love you too baby." then, chrestano disappears. you put the eye drops in your eyes then, left the bathroom. you went into the room with jacob & sat on his bed. "im sorry jacob" you said & sighed "you know about earlier. what i said. i didn't mean..." jacob cuts you off "i know y/n. it's okay." you smiled, layed down in his bed & drifted off to sleep. jacob did the same.