"the love of my bestfriend" part 25

you look down, looking depressed "oh.." you said. "it's gonna be okay y/n, i promise. i'm here for you" jacob said smiling. you looked up & smiled at him "thanks jacob." "anytime. you ready to go inside?" jacob said. you look out the window & saw you guys were infront of his house. "i didn't realize we were here." you said then, got up out the car with jacob's jacket still on you. jacob got out the car & you guys walked to the porch. he unlocked his door. you guys went inside. you sat on couch & jacob went in his room. "i miss chrestano so much." you thought then, tears began to form in your eyes. "why is my life falling apart like this? does god want me to be alone & die alone? it's just not the same without chrestano here with me." jacob came back into the living room. "you want something to eat? i got mac & cheese. i can cook you some chicken too." you wiped away your tears & said "yes" jacob saw how sad you still were. he came sat next to you. "i know life has been miserable for you right now but, things are gonna get better for you." you being to cry again "but, how? i lost two people that mean the world to me. it's like god wants me to suffer or something." you said. jacob began to get emotional as well. "if he really did want you to suffer then, you wouldn't have me to take you in." he said wiping his tears & yours. "so stop crying, you're messing up your beautiful face." you smiled alittle but, still you were depressed. "look, i'll go clean my face & you go make us some dinner." you said. jacob smiled & said "okay now, that's how we do it. go get cleaned up." you went to the bathroom & began to rinse your face off. your head was down towards the sink. you looked up at the mirror & open your eyes & saw what it looks like to be.... chrestano looking at you in the mirror, smiling at you. you turned around & saw nothing but, the wall then back to the mirror & saw nothing. you thought "was that him or am i imagining things? omg, i think im hallucinating." you dried your face & hands off then, went back to the living room.