"The Love Of My Bestfriend" Part 16

The doorbell rings. Chrestano answers it. It's the psychic. She comes inside & already feels the presence out of the.. 2nd bedroom. She goes in the room, closes her eyes & breaths in & out. She opens her eyes & goes over to the bed.

Psychic: There is a presence. An evil presence. I can tell it's a male presence also.

You: oh my..

Chrestano: how?

Psychic: he died of a painful death & he is still in this room.. his presence. He used to live here before you guys.

You: omg, I'm scared! I don't want to live here anymore.

Psychic: if you guys like I can cleanse your apartment & see if I can release him so, he can go over to the other side.

Chrestano: yes we would like that.

Psychic: okay, wait here.

The psychic goes in her purse to get siege she burns it & goes in the room. She asks you & Chrestano to say a prayer with her. She begins. She goes around in the room to the living room & you & Chrestano's room. She finishes & says another prayer to make sure it is gone.

Psychic: okay that should do it. Call me if you experience anything again.

Chrestano: okay bye.

The psychic leaves & you & Chrestano sits on the couch.

You: omg, I hoped it worked.

Chrestano: man, I was shocked.. like literally my heart stop when, she said they had an evil presence.

You: when, she said that I really wanted to leave.

Chrestano: yeah me too but, we have to stay strong.. together. *kisses you on the forehead* I love you ♥

You: aww, I know & I love you 2!

Chrestano: you feel like going to the office to get some information.

You: yes please

You guys walk to the apartment's office to find out information of who stayed in there before, you guys.