"the love of my bestfriend" part 22

you drove over to your ex-boyfriend's house. your ex-boyfriend was jacob latimore. you get out the car & go knock on the door. he answers the door & see you standing there with your head down. he smiles but, then hides it. "Y/n?" he said. you look up at him & say "can i come in?". he nods his head & let's you in his house. you sit down on the couch & he sits next to you.

jacob: so, what brings you over here? *smiles his devil-ish smile*

you: *looks at him & laughs* but, no forreal. i found out chrestano was cheating on me.

jacob: oh really? so, you called off the wedding?

you: no. what are you talking about?

jacob: he was planning the wedding for you & him. he texted me yesterday saying "i'm talking to the wedding planner about me & y/n's wedding".

you froze for a moment & thought "maybe that's why he has been coming home late but, that doesn't tell who is the girl justice?"

you: then who is the girl justice?

jacob: oh justice? that's his friend. she has been helping him with the wedding.

you just sat there & felt fooled. you knew you had to apologize to chrestano. now, you knew you messed up with chrestano.

you: i feel so stupid.

jacob: you thought chrestano would cheat on you? no, chrestano loves you too much to ever cheat on you. he tells me everyday that you are his one & only & how he is gonna spend the rest of his life with you.

you felt your heart flutter, what you were hearing made since, cause you knew chrestano did love you & really did want to spend the rest of his life with you. you began to cry. you wiped away some tears & thanked jacob for telling you then, left his house & went back to your house. you knocked on the door. no answer. you knocked on the door again. he didn't answer. you thought that was weird because, his car was there. you suddenly remebered.. "what am i doing? i have keys." you open the door & went inside the house to your room. chestano was laying down on the floor with blood come from the side of his stomach & a knife in his hand with a note beside him. you screamed & ran to him. you got down on the floor & picked his head up & put it on your lap. "chrestano come on! wake up!" his eyes began to flutter open. "y/n?" he said. you were crying so hard in tears. "yes baby i'm here." you said. you began to call 911 & told them to get over to your house fast. they were on there way. you sat there with chrestano, crying hard. you told him over & over again "stay awake.. please chrestano" then, the people on the ambulance came rushing in. they picked up chrestano & put him on the strecher, they put the oxygen mask on his face & rolled the strecher on the ambulance. you grab the note that was next to chrestano then, left the house & onto the ambulance. the ambulance left & went to the hospital.