"the love of my bestfriend" part 21

- the next morning

you awaken to see chrestano still sleep. you got up did your morning rountine then, when you were coming out the bathroom you see roc's phone light up. it was a text. you picked up his phone you slid the the arrow & there was a code. "goddamn!" you said. you turned around to see roc was still asleep. "oh thank god he still asleep." you said to yourself. you tried to figure out the code then, you thought.. "our date, when we first started going out." you put it in & that was the code. "yes!" you said out loud but, not that loud. you went to his messages & found a text from some girl name justice. the message said "don't tell your fiance.." you texted her back replying "about what?" she replied back 2 minutes saying "about us." you drop his phone & got really pissed off. you began to get furious. you turned around to find chrestano sitting up on the bed.

chrestano: goodmorning.

you: *throws his phone at him* i knew you were cheating on me! i knew the shit all along! you fucking bastard! i hate you & im leaving you! *gets the suitcase out the closet & begans packing your stuff*

chrestano: im not cheating on you!

you: yes you are! *begans to cry* with that girl name justice! to think i trusted you! you would do some shit like that to me! we are suppose to get married chrestano & have children but, i see someone else is on your mind!

chrestano: look here y/n! listen to me! she's just a friend!

you: well read her text she just sent to your damn phone! it doesn't sound like you guys are just friend.

chrestano: *goes on his phone & reads the text*

"damn justice!" he thought to himself. "why the hell would she text me this? now, y/n thinks im cheating her."

you: yeah now you see it huh? i know you really didn't care for me at all anymore. it's been obvious lately. you just really don't care about this relationship. now, that you feel that way. i should be leaving & let you be with her.

you take off your ring & throw it on the bed. you leave out the house & put your suitcase in the trunk. chrestano runs after you. he grabs you in his arms. "please don't leave me, baby" he says & kisses you on your cheek. "i love you baby" you wipe away your tears. "no, you don't chrestano. you really don't." you said. you get out of chrestano's grip. "i know you lost interest in me lately." "but, baby.." you get in the car & drive off. chrestano stands in the drive way & watch you ride away. he storms back inside & slam the door. he goes in y'all room& sit on the bed thinking "she just left me. i can't believe the love of my life.. is gone." he turns to find the engagement ring he gave you on the bed. he picks it up, puts his head in his hands & cries. "why? why would i be so stupid? to mess up what we had."