"the love of my bestfriend" part 23

jacob l. came running through the waiting room door. he came sat next to you. "is he okay? did he make it?" you sat back in the chair & sighed. "he didn't make it. he passed away & now, im alone." jacob saw how red your eyes were & known you had been crying too much today. "well, you want to come spend the night over at my house." jacob said rubbing your back. "i just miss him so much jacob!" you began to cry again. jacob grabs you close to him. you lay your head on his chest. jacob kisses your forehead. "it's gonna be okay" he said. just then, jacob p. & craig comes into to the waiting room to find you & jacob. "is he okay?" jacob p. said breathing in & out. jacob l. shakes his head & say "he passed." jacob begans to cry. craig sits down & puts his head in his hands. jacob p. yells "why?! why?!" jacob p. sits down next to craig. the doctor comes in the waiting room. "would you like to see him?"

jacob p.: i would..

craig: yeah me too.

the doctor takes them to chrestano's hospital room. they see him laying in the bed. "it looks like he is asleep." jacob said. "yeah" craig walks over to his hospital bed "im gonna miss you bro" he begans to cry. so does jacob.. he couldn't take it any more & left the room so did prod. you finally decide to see chrestano but, alone. you went in his hospital room. you went over to his hosiptal bed & looked at him. a tear rolled down your cheek. "i really am gonna miss you baby & i'm sorry. i'm sorry about everything. i didn't mean to hurt you. i didn't mean for all this to happen like this. but.." you wipe your tears & smiles "i love you too" you began to sing ~i'll always love you by whitney houston~ "& i will always love....... you" you kiss him on cheek "bestfriends forever" you said walking out of the room in tears. jacob puts his jacket on you. "im gonna miss him." rayan finally came. he went to go see chrestano then, leaves out of his hosiptal room in tears then, y'all finally go home. you go over to jacob l.'s house.