"the love of my bestfriend" part 19

chrestano called his mom that night. he didn't have any other choice to make. he called her & explained to her what has been happening.

-phone conversation

chrestano: i don't know what else to do. i don't have any money for a new apartment for the both of us. i just don't want anything to happen to me & her. *begins to cry*

his mom: look son, i'll give you some money to get you guys a new apartment.. i know how you love her.

chrestano: thanks mom. you really helped me out. *wipes a tears*

his mom: tomorrow i want you & her to go look for an apartment when, you find one.. call me so i can give you the money.

chrestano: okay thanks mom love you!

his mom: i love you too baby.. goodnight!

chrestano: goodnight mom *hangs up the phone*

-end of phone conversation

chrestano got up, went in the kitchen to get a glass of water. he drinks it & goes in the guest bedroom with you, lays down with you & drifts off to sleep.

-the next day

your friend, tasha, came in room to wake you up. she shakes you awake. "y/n! wake up!" you wake up & look at her.. so does chrestano.

you: what is it?

tasha: it's your grandma.. she passed away. *tears roll down her eyes*

you: *yells* what?! *begins to cry*

tasha: mrs. patty called & she said she went over to your grandma house.. she didn't answer the door so, she called her son to open the door & found her on floor. her son checked her & she wasn't breathing at all. she was gone.

you: omg!

you ran out the bed, went in the bathroom & started throwing up & crying at the same time. chrestano begins to cry & goes in the bathroom after you.

you: why is this happening to me? what did i do god to deserve this?! *crys even harder* omg, it's bad enough that i don't have my parents. my only guardian that i really do love is gone.. gone! why?

chrestano: *rubs your back* it's gonna be okay.. i promise baby. everything is gonna get better.

you continue to sob in the bathroom & chrestano sits down with you through it. you didn't wanna see your grandma.. you know.. dead. so, you decided to call mrs. patty & talk to her since, she was your grandma's bestfriend.