"The Love Of My Bestfriend" Part 12

Chrestano picks you up & carries you off to your bedroom. He lightly throws you on the bed. You look at him & smile. He smiles back. He kissed you on your lips softly. You kissed him back. He then begins kissing your neck. you closed your eyes & let him do it. He then looks at you with freaky look cause, he sees that you are enjoying his soft kisses. He moves his head down to your belly. He kisses your belly.. softly. You arch your back. Then.. BOOM! You heard something fall or break. You & Chrestano both jumped up.

Chrestano: what the hell was that?

You: Idk.. omg, I'm scared. Can you check to see what it was?

Chrestano: *looks out in the hall* it's dark..

You: I know.. please go check! please.. please!

Chrestano: okay baby, just relax & I'll stay cool & calm.

You: okay..

Chrestano gets up out of your bed & out into the hall. He turns the hallway light on. He goes into the livingroom & nothing wasn't crack or on the floor. He went in the kitchen nothing was on the floor cracked. So, he went in the 2nd bedroom, turned on the lights & saw there was a picture off the wall on the floor cracked. It was a picture of the beach you put over the nightstand & it was on the floor. Chrestano thought that was weird.

Chrestano: Baby, come take a look?

You: *ran over to the 2nd bedroom & sees the picture of the beach on the floor* How did this happen?

Chrestano: I don't know & it's weird..