"The Love Of My Bestfriend" Part 17

You guys drove up to the leasing office of the apartments & got out the car & went inside. You go in to find a lady talking to a single mother of 3 kids about the water. You guys stood there to find & waited for some help then, a tall lighted skinned lady walks out her office to greet you guys.

Lady: Hi my name is Lisa, the apartments manager, how can i help you guys today?

Chrestano: i need to talk to you about something.. in your office.

Chrestano did feel kind of embarrassed because, he thought maybe what if the lady doesn't believe him & thinks he is telling lies but, Chresatno knew what you guys have been experiencing & he knew that it was real.

Lisa: well okay come in my office, want any refreshments?

You: yes may i have some water.

Lisa: okay, wait one second..

Shes goes in the kitchen to get a bottle of water & comes back & hands it to you. You take the water & greets her with a smile & says "Thank You!". She smiles too & says "Your Welcome!". Chrestano then begins to explain what has been happening in you guys apartments. Lisa face lights up in shockness.

Lisa: it happen to you guys too.

You & Chrestano look at eachother with a "she knows about it" look on there face.

Chrestano: Yes it has been happening since, we first moved in the apartment.

Lisa: Let me tell you guys what has been the cause of the problem. Okay, it was man who lived there & his wife died so, he has been very depressed since she died. His wife was his everything.

You: How she died?

Lisa: heart attack.. but, yeah he was very depressed. He never really came outside no more & talk to the neighbors like he used too. He would just sit in his house everyday looking out his window. So, soon one of the neighbors decided to go check  on him & found him hanging from the ceiling with a piece of cloth around his neck so that might be the cause of why you guys have been experencing things lately.

Chrestano: Yes, that is the cause we had a psychic visit the apartment & she said a male presence was in the room, an evil presence.

Lisa: & one time when, i went in the apartment to check on it. i heard noises coming out of the room he died in when, i went in there i didn't see anything but, when i left the room again i heard it again. I went in the room again to find an white mist standing in the middle of the room. Iran out  of there so fast. It was scary cause, i never saw anything like it.

You: omg, wow! Can we please move out?

Lisa: you have to give a 60 days notice before, you guys leave the house.

You: 60 days? Oh hell no! Can you give us less than 60 days?

Lisa: How about 30 days?

You: 30? *sighs & hits your head*

Chrestano: Can we please have less than that?

Lisa: Okay just because i know you guys situation you have to moven out in 2 weeks thats all i can give you guys.

Chrestano: okay 2 weeks.. you have a deal.

Chrestano shakes her hand & they leave saying "Thank You & Goodbye!" They go home & talk about it.