Prologue

~Nineteen years ago, Autumn ~

"Why?! I'm aware of all the good deeds that we did for this realm but this ! This is not the exchange that I wanted! My daughter doesn't deserve this!" Hayama angrily spat.

"Haya, calm down please were still not sure of Liliana's vision is right." Crimson said trying to calm her wife as she continue to sob.

"Uhh I hate to interrupt but you've been shouting and shouting about this vision. What is in he vision anyways?" Bethany their always late friend said.

Zeke lightly hit Bethany head. "Tsk if your not as slow as an turtle then you weren't be too late on the news." He said.

Bethany smacked him back. " What do you mean by that?! Don't you remember that I'm literally working on building the academy that your children will be going to!!" She said.

"Oh god are both of you won't stop being so childish?" Lorcan's cold voice caught their attention.

"Can we skip the nonsense talk ? How about we finally talk about the vision? What do you say? Tsk." Zeke sarcastically utter.

"Hahaha we talked like we don't have our own children now do we? How did people even call us the Prodigy generation leaders again?" Lavian said giggling.

Crimson sighed and finally talk. "In Liliana's vision something about my daughter appear."

"Oooh is that something about her future magic abilities?" Bethany excitedly asked.

Crimson nodded his head. "Yes it's about that but the problem is she's going to bear a dangerous and very powerful magic."

"Well that's a given already I mean look at you and Hayama. So what's worrying about that?" Allan said.

"Right besides we already know that Lorcan's son Lei is going to be that strongest also according to Liliana's vision as he is a child that is gifted by two gods. He's the God's favorite." Zeke explained.

Crimson bit his lip and continue." Well yes I know that as we already proved it by seeing Lei's mana and sixth sense after he was born but...."

"B-but our daughter in the vision . S-she will be having a unseen sixth sense and will be blessed by three goddesses thus becoming he real God's favorite." Hayama weakly said.

All of them gasped at what the heard.

"You're kidding right?" Lorcan asked .

Crimson sighed and shooked his head. "No, well I wish we were."

Silence filled the room as much as they want to be happy for Hayami being powerful and the God's favorite can never be a good thing. They already know how hard and dangerous it would be for her .

~Fifteen years ago , Winter~

Just like four years ago the room was once again filled with Hayama's cries as her husband try to calm her down.

"Why?! Why is that the only way?!" She shouted.

"I'm sorry Hayama! But if I had a choice I don't want to see that horryfying vision either!" Liliana weakly said as her eyes filled with tears.

"Guys let's calm down please." Lavian said.

The people who were once called as prodigies are now in a devastating situation, after the human oracle's latest vision.

What's in the vision? War and chaos.

A war will broke out upon the rebellion of the only one heir of Cronus's blessing. The vision shows that the first step of the rebellion will be the Cronus heir kidnapping the unbreakable gem and Moonknight's daughter. Because he will be knowing about Hayami being the God's favorite. After kidnapping her they will perform a forbidden ritual and extract all Hayami's magic ang power and make it his. Upon receiving this great power he will wrecked havoc and chaos all throughout the holy realm.

"I hate to say this but I agree to the part of the plan were Hayami needs to hide far away but why erase the memories of us the kids and everyone about us?" Zeke said.

"If the kid's memories of Hayami isn't erase, the enemy will kidnapped them instead and make them the bait. While us if our memories about all of this are intact one of us will try to find an alternative way to defeat the enemy that could lead to our deaths. " Liliana calmly said but her heart are aching.

For her all they did was save, help and protect others but this is the payment.

"Ha! People call us the prodigies can't we just annihilate that Cronus heir?!" Allan angrily suggested.

"We can't , no one can defeat him now not us, but the legendary generation can." Liliana replied.

"Who?" Lorcan asked.

"It's your children, once we execute this plan we will train the kids and they'll grow as the most powerful,unbreakable generation surpassing us. Meaning only the kids in the future can defeat our enemy. " Liliana explained.

"Is this really the only way?" Hayama weakly asked.

Liliana bow her head and nod.

It hurts them to know this but they're helpless and this is for the better future even if the process already killed them as long that after this everything will be alright.

So with a heavy heart they all agreed to Liliana's plan.

And that plan is to erase all of their memories that they're friends, erase all the memories of the kids of them together. Erase everyone's memories of all of their heroic actions for the realm. Crimson, Hayami together with their daughter has to live in the mortal realm until Hayami manifests her magic completely. All of them will have to forget the memories of each other and will have to live as the Duke and duchess of the realm. They have to train the kids and that's what the Unirite Academy's main purpose . Bethany and Lavian will be taking care of the academy and will be training the kids with them forgetting that they are the children of their closest friends. They have to live like that until Liliana met the kida again but it should be not forced . She has to met the kids tell them the prophecy totally coincidently. She had to deliver the prophecy to them when they're actually and fully ready.