Chapter 11

OROBAS

After finding a place where we can stay in , we quickly talked about the plan that Josh have in mind.

"The plan is to stake this midnight and wait for them to come. Since those a*sholes are now near here we can just wait for them to come and catch them. I'm sure not all of them would go kidnapping the kids some of them has to be left in their hideout so we'll have to use my sixth sense to make them spill the exact location of their hideout." Josh explained.

That's a good plan though I have other suggestion.

"I hate to differ but isn't weird? The citizens here didn't exactly said that someone has already been kidnapped in here . What they said was that the kidnappers are coming here. Isn't it strange?" I utter. Making all of them quiet.

"She's right they didn't exactly said that, meaning someone spread the news of the kidnappers coming here . But how will they know that?" Dianne agreed.

Josh clenched his jaw as he finally realized.

"Tsk they knew because they're one of them. Wow, I was to occupied thinking of a plan that I didn't notice that." Josh.

"Alright it's easier for us we just have to catch the person who spread the rumors." Magna.

"It's not. How would we know the exact person who spread the rumors? And don't you think that their already hiding as they've finish their job on spreading the rumor?" Dianne.

"You're right now we're back to square one." Magna sighed.

"Then let's just go with Josh initial plan but I'm gonna add something . " I confidently said as I explained to them the plan that I have in mind.

"That sounds like a good plan." Dianne commented , all of them nodded in agreement.

I turned to Lei as I felt him looking at me.

"Okay let's hurry and execute the plan." He simply said and we immediately move.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's midnight now. The moon is up in the sky shining so bright. I'm wearing a dark cloak to hide myself as we wait for our prey to come on our trap.

As I feel a buzzing sound in my head, I immediately signal the alphas using our telepathy connection .

"House sixteen!" I exclaimed in my mind for them to hear.

I immediately surround the house with a huge and beautiful thorns.

I also saw Magna surrounding the top part of the house with fire while Dianne keep her thunders roaring loud and clear.

And we saw Lei inside the house signalling that's it's done we all sighed in relief.

We entered the house and find two guys already trembling in fear , both of them wearing black cloaks.

"Great plan Haya, it worked." Dianne complimented.

I just simply smiled at her.

My plan was simple actually. I told them that if we're going to catch a rat the trap should be big enough. So we talked to the village's leader privately. We told him that we're going to catch the kidnappers but we need their help.

First we're going to put alarm that would be triggered if someone unknown entered a house. And to that without being suspicious. I suggested for an relief operation. We disguised ourselves as people who give protective dolls to kids but that's actually the alarm and to make it more believable we took the village leader with us. Fortunately their are only about ninety houses in here so we get it done before the sun goes down.