Chapter 7

ALPHA'S NORMAL MORNING

I woke up feeling comfortable . And it's weird. Ever since mom and dad... dissapear I never got a good sleep but here in the alpha's quarters in this room ;my room. I felt peace and comfort.

I'm starting to feel sceptical about the happenings in my life . It's seems planned and calculated. Nonsense. Am I overthinking too much? Gosh.

Hayami remember the purpose of you coming here is to train and expand your knowledge about your blessings to save your parents nothing else. Right.....nothing else.

After my little battle with myself, I quickly get up and took a bath. I remember Deya saying that we have classes today so I pick up the uniform.

They're uniform is gorgeous . The skirt is a yellow knife pleated that falls above my knees. The top is a white polo shirt with golden linings in it. The academy's cardigan is a bright yellow one. It has the academy's crest at the left side, in front of my heart and the yellow checkered necktie has the academy's logo. And on the right side is a pin ,  the red Alpha logo. I choose a high knee socks and a black chelsea shoes.

I tied my hair on a clean one French braid and put some small sunflowers on it. While doing so I suddenly miss mom. I actually don't like dolling myself up cause my looks creates chaos in the human world. Their jealousy is making me uncomfortable but mom always insist that I should always look neat and presentable.

And I'm relieve that since everyone here is a God's blessed. I won't stand out now. As all of us here are beautiful looking. Though I'm not saying that the  normal humans aren't . Normal humans just can't see that they are beautiful in their own way because they always tend to notice their flaws than their strengths. And of course that's not a good mindset. We are all beautiful we just have to see it ourselves.

When I'm done I quickly left my room. They didn't mention if I should bring a big bag or anything so I just chose to bring nothing as things like cellphones isn't really important here.

As I passes through the girls room, I knew that none of them are inside anymore. So I just continued walking and as I'm near the library,  I saw Lei who seems to be also walking towards the library door and when we're near each other he just passed by me and beat me on going on the open hallway first.

I just shrugged it off and walk to the open hallway. The morning breeze and the sunlight is calming in the morning. As I watched the sun rise and the wind pass through the trees and flowers in the garden, I felt at peace.

And as I look forward I saw Lei glancing at me he quickly look away and quicken his pace.

I almost chuckled but I held it. People here are so weird.

As I started getting closer at the living room, noise of bickering filled my ears.

"Alon please be the mature once and stop teasing Dianne!" It's Lana's voice.

"Hey! Are you saying that I'm the immature one?!" Wow. Dianne has a side like this?

"Wow you just notice?" Alon commented.
Oh I guess, I quickly judge them but they're far from what I expected.

"Oh you're here...." Magna didn't continue his words as he stare at me. Wait no. Not just him all of them stared at me well except Lei.

I feel overwhelmed. Why are they staring? Do I look bad? Do they think that the uniform doesn't suit me? Do I have something on my face?

But all my insecurities wash away when Stella spoke.

"OMGEEE! I didn't imagine someone could look so heavenly in our uniform! Haya you're so pretty! I love your hair! Did you do it yourself?!"Stella squealed and her eyes sparkled as she examine my hair. I nodded at her and she once again squealed like a kid.

"Braid me ! Please!" She pleaded and give me the puppy eyes look.

Wow she's acting like we're already close but it doesn't actually irritate me rather I feel giddy.

"Sure, do you want it now?" I asked.

"Hmm... Later! I like to wear this ribbon for a couple of hours first!" She said and I nodded at her. She just wear the same uniform as mine but unlike me she's wearing a short socks and a yellow combat shoes. Her hair is fixed with the big yellow ribbon that she's wearing on her hair. She's also holding a big black teddy bear though the teddy bear's eyes are gone and it's full of scratches.

"Wow how can you look so beautiful early in the morning Haya?" Deya asked.

I almost got flustered but I remembered that I had to act a little emotionless at them well except Stella.

"It's not like your not." I simply replied and she smirked at me and flipped her hair.

"I know right." She utter and Magna fake a puke.

"Hayami's only returning the compliment don't be too full of yourself." Magna commented.

Deya angrily looked at Magna.

"How Dare you! You're the person whose the most full of himself in this room! You ugly creature!" Deya commented.

"Gods , Dianne and Alon earlier and now Magna and Deya, good morning to us." Lana sighed.

"Right but anyways you look amazing Haya. Can we call you that?" Zhen asked. I just nodded my head and prepared my breakfast with the food that they cooked.

As I get a taste of it, I almost squeal at how delicious it is!

"Who cooked this?" I asked. And all of them turned to Josh who was quietly sipping his tea with a book in his hands.

"Josh is the chef in the team. He's the boss of the kitchen. None of us can ever touch the kitchen utensils it can only be him." Deya joins us. It seems that her and Magna's morning bicker are finally done.

"Well of course it can only be him, he's literally the only one who can cook among us." Dianne also joined in the table.

"Yeah that's why every time that Josh is out for a mission we always starve." Lana dramatically commented.

They.... seem to be so different on how I thought they are. And it's like they're all comfortable to me as I was a part of them now , their member now. I'm one of them...

I don't really wanna share this but its seems like this people is gonna guide me to my goals so I better get along with them.

"I can also cook , many things." I said and all of their attention goes to me. Even Josh who was reading, look to me and through his specs his widened eyes are showed.

"Really?! Can you cook pasta?!" Lana immediately asked.

"Yes all types." I answered.

"How about cakes?!" Stella.

"Also yes everything even cupcakes."

She beam at my reply.

"How about pizza? Or lasagna?" Magna also asked.

And when I nodded they're eyes sparkled with joy.

Someone sighed in relief.

And we all turn to that someone. Josh.

He arched his brow when he notices us.

"I deserve a rest from your childish food requests. I don't do this often but thank you Hayami for learning how to cook. I can finally have someone to help me in the kitchen."

Except me all of them seems to be shocked when Josh smiled and didn't act cold.

"You...speak more than five words! You only do that for Stella! " Zhen.

"She's right! And you smiled!" Dianned added.

Josh frowned. "What I can't?!" He utter.

"Anyways, I'm glad now. We have two chefs in our team!" Lana said finishing the conversation  .

We all return on eating quietly. I peeked at Lei. He didn't utter anything this morning at all.

But I can see that he enjoys watching the Alpha's like this.