Chapter 2

HOLY REALM

After thinking so hard on how can I go to the holy realm, my spirit guardians suddenly appears.

Xie a flower pixie, from Aphrodite and Wil a shape shifter from Artemis. At first I actually thought that Wil was my familiar because when he showed himself to me, he was transformed into a Wolf.

I asked them about why did they show themselves to me when I didn't even summon them. They said that I can't come to holy realm yet . And it saddens me but they immediately told me that its because I haven't completely control my blessings yet . And they were summoned to help me train before I can finally go there .

To be honest, I was devastated. No matter how powerful I am now it's still not enough to help me save my parents but I know they're safe and they'll wait for me to save them. Dad,Mom I will finish the training quickly, to go to the realm and save you.

~~~ After 2 years ~~~~

I'm now seventeen and it's been two years after Xie and Wil trained me. I didn't think that it will take that long but still its finally finish. In front of me was a portal made by Xie to go to the Holy realm. I don't know what's waiting for me there. But what I know is I won't let anyone get in the way of my plans.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

They all felt it . Someone strong is coming. From the feels of it's mana they can tell that this person is dangerous.

Bethany immediately open her eyes. "She's here." She mutters after waking up from a dream.

"Come in." Bethany's authority can be seen just by her voice.

But the person who entered her office, radiates more authority just by his aura and appearance.

"Good Morning, Headmaster Bethany. " his cold voice can probably send shivers to anyone who could hear it.

"Hmm. You too Lei , I called you here because I will be giving you alphas a mission." Bethany stated while sipping her morning tea.

"What kind of mission is it?" He asked.

"Well... I want to you to find someone for me."Bethany uttered.

"Who and why?" He simply asked.

"She's someone strong and dangerous, I don't have any other description for her except she's..... stronger than you." Bethany trailed.

This made Lei's lip to move upward. Someone stronger than me? He smirk at his thoughts.

Impossible , no one can be stronger than him the guy who got the title as the God's favorite for being the only person to be blessed by to gods. The goddess Persephone and God Hades.

He was the strongest. That's why it pique his curiosity at this person that Bethany wanted him to find.

"Do I have to take all alpha members with me?" He asked totally failed to hide his excitement and rage.

"Well it's up to you , but I'm warning you it won't be easy. Good luck."

After that Lei left with the desire of quickly finding that person to prove that he is the strongest.

Hayami's POV

It's been a week since I got here in the holy realm. Xie and Wil are in their human form to help me.

Since I can't just actually enroll myself in the Unirite Academy like I initially planned because Wil said they might not accept me.

I scoffed at that. Them not accepting me? I highly doubt that. But still I trusted what Wil said . He said that one of this days someone will take me there and I just have to wait.