Chapter 4

PROVOCATION

He quickly withdraw and hides his sword.

He look at me one more time and proceeds to walk.

What the hell is wrong with this people?!

"Follow me." He said before continue walking.

What the. I was about to argue on why should I do that but I choose not to as I'm really getting tired of dealing with this weak and weird people.

We arrived at one of the castle like buildings, the big brown oak door just opens by itself  . He just continued walking inside and I just follow him.

There a few people who walks by and they all stops everytime they see me and Lei. I just shrugged it off as I'm use to getting anyone's attention because of my appearance.

We ride an elevator and I saw him press the fifth and highest floor. None of us speak while inside the elevator and its not awkward as we both just don't care about each other.

The elevator made a ting sound when we arrived at the fifth floor he just walk out without talking again and I just follow him of course.

He led me into a big oak door. And in the door has a wooden plate that states 'First Headmistress ' .

First? So there's a second one?

Anyways he knocked and after a few seconds the door once again opened by itself. He entered the room so I did too.

Upon entering my attention was in the interior design of the room. It's like a classical  office room of a noble family.

"Greetings, Headmistress . We have completed the mission." Lei said as he gaze at someone.

And when I look up to that someone my heart quickly race as if I know her.

A violet haired woman with a beautiful face, is what I saw. She seems to be at the same age as my mom but the same time she looks so young. But her aura screams powerful.

Just wild guess but the way she smirks and examine me tells me that she might be an Athena blessed.

"Hmm if you're thinking that I'm an Athena blessed then you're right." She suddenly spoke.

What the?! How did she know?!

She chuckles when she saw me gets confuse but I immediately composed myself.

"Well what can I do? An Athena blessed was born smart and observant. Welcome to the Unirite Academy. I'm Bethany Jill the first headmistress of the Academy also the founder and I'm an Athena blessed." She introduced  .

After that she gave the look that's seem to say 'how about you?' 'introduce yourself' look.

So eventhough I'm really lazy and tired, I still introduced myself as a respect.

"Hayami Red Coelho, 17 ." I shortly answered.

And I heard a silent scoff from Lei.

"Your not gonna tell us whose god are you blessed?" He asked.

Why? Is he curious? Well sorry for him, I don't want to as I'm too lazy besides the headmistress seems to know it already.

I felt it as soon as we entered her office. She used her ability, I can't exactly pinpoint her ability but it's like she looked at me wholly even inside my soul.

"Ahh I guess you knew that I used my ability on you right?" Headmistress Bethany said and I just nodded.

"Uh bummer but don't worry Lei. You'll still get to decipher the god who blessed her. Tomorrow for her entrance examination. " Headmistress Bethany said.

And for once I saw a different emotion from this Lei guy as his face become filled with confusion to what headmistress said.

"What? She's gonna enroll here? Is that the purpose of us finding her?" He questioned.

"Yes you're right ." HM Bethany replied.

"What? Why? Does she even want that?" He asked again and look  at me.

What's with his reaction? Does he not want me here? Well unfortunately he can't stop me as it's my plan anways. But it's suspicious how the headmistress know this? Or does she?

That's not what's important right now. They made my plans easier so I won't let this chance get away.

"Why tommorow? Can't we do the exam now as in right now?" I said. Well if I'm going to take an exam much better to do it immediately.

Lei once again loss his composure as he showed me an amused face. What's so amusing in what  I said?

This guy is really getting on my nerves.

"Well, aren't you exhausted? You had a bit of a fight with two alpha's right? " HM  Bethany asked.

"Yeah but they both withdraw for reasons that I don't know." I said.

"Do you really want it right now?" She asked me again and I nodded my head, I also slightly showed an emotion. A look that I'm really serious and determined.

She smirked and turn his attention to Lei.

"Lei gather the alphas in the battle room. My private battle room and chose one of them to test Hayami." She said.

Lei seems to not agree with this but he nodded and was about to walk away when I suddenly spoke.

"Why chose anyone else? Can't I just fight him?" I plainly said.

He slowly glance at me and his dark serious eyes bore at mine. Of course I won't be defeated I also stare at him with my cold amethyst purple eyes. His jaw tightened.

"Do you think you can handle me?" He said.

Wait,did I step on his pride? Men and their pride so annoying.

" I can't see why not? " I provoked and that seems to push his buttons because he agreed.

"Headmistress can I fight her? This girl needs to know that she's facing the God's favorite." He said.

You the God's favorite? Yeah right. That's what you know but honey newsflash. It's me. I badly wanted to laugh at that thought but I stopped my self.

"Well it's up to you but Hayami are you really sure about this?" The headmistress asked like she's concerned but the truth is she's the most excited about all of this.

I just once again nodded my head. She smiled and clasped her hands.

"It's settled then! I'll just call the alphas through telepathy . Now shall we teleport to the battle room?"

She didn't even waited for our reply and immediately teleport us into a big indoor arena like.

But staring for it longer will let you realize that's it's actually like a boxing ring.

After a few seconds a portal opened and people start coming out of it. Out of all the eight people that came out of that portal. I only knew Magna , Deya and Zhen.