Chapter 3

OVERWHELMING POWER

After waiting for more couple of minutes a portal suddenly appear in front of us and a blue haired guy who seem to be the spatial magic user and another girl who got a shining gold hair .

"Where is she Deya? Do you actually found her?" The guy asked Deya.

"Yah! What's with your tone,Magna! It's like you don't believe me!" Deya whined.

Okay she's getting weirder and weirder for me.

"Well Magna is just pissed because he'll  lose our bet if you actually found her." The blonde girl spoke.

"What bet?! Why didn't you informed me that you guys are having a bet?!" Deya whined again.

"Well how would we inform you? After Lei told us about the mission you immediately left. I honestly thought you got my speed ability because of how fast you left hahahah." The blonde  short haired girl said then laugh.

Hmm..just a wild guess but base on Deya's abilities she must be an Ares blessed while the blonde girl is a Hermes Blessed, not sure about the guy yet but his mana is giving the vibes of a Hephaestus blessed.

"Tsk the bet isn't what's important right now. So where is she?" The guy utter .

"Oh right I almost forgot. There, Hayami's there." Deya said as she points me and all of them turning their attention towards me.

Both of their faces were filled with shock as they stare at me. "An Aphorodite's blessed?" The blonde girl said still can't seem to believe.

What's wrong with them?! Is their something in my face?

"Beautiful." It almost came out as a whisper when the guy mutter that out while looking at me.

I don't know but I suddenly felt shy. Like what?! Its not even the first time that someone complimented my looks, to be honsest many people always compliment me because of my appearance . Well I'm truly an Aphrodite's blessed so .

"Nah, I honestly also thought that she's an Aphrodite's blessed because of her visuals but when I fought her earlier, she had an moonsword and only an Artemis's blessed can have one so." Deya said.

Well she's not wrong but she's also not right but I didn't argue anymore.

"Anways did you already tell her that she has to come with us?" The blonde girl.

"Of course and she agreed." Deya beamed.

"She what? You didn't force her? Or did you beat her? You said you fought right?" the guy asked.

That's kinda offending .

"Yes she agreed and of course I didn't force her she's to beautiful to be treated like that and no I didn't beat her to be honest if we continue fighting I think I'm the one whose gonna lose." Deya said making both of her friends mouth agape.

What now ?

"Wait! Wait! You thinking you will lose and you being cool about it?! What happen to you?" The blonde girl.

"Well , I don't know, I'm usually competitive but I can't seen to be mad at Hayami maybe because she's beautiful?" Deya replied.

That flutters me but of course I won't say it.

"Ah can we skip the talk? She already agreed on coming with us? Shouldn't you guys be happy with it? Let's go. I'm getting hungry already." Deya whined .

"Well fine! Uhmm Hayami may I ask are you really willing to cone with us? By the way I'm Magna and she's Zhen. " Magna asked.

"Yes, I'm willing." I shortly answered but after I said that they both stilled.