Chapter 1

DISAPPEARANCE

Hayami's POV

"Tsk can't you just be gone?! Because of you my boyfriend broke up with me!" An irritating high pitched voice echoed in my ears.

I was on my way out of school when I bumped into her . No I didn't just coincidentally bumped into her she was waiting for me. And this is not the very freaking first time that this happens.

I raised my brow at her. What is this b*tch babbling about? Is this the girl with a dog looking guy earlier in the cafeteria who was eyeing me like a pervert? Not sure I'm not good at remembering something irrelevant.

"Huh! And you had the audacity to mock me! Girls you know what to do!" She suddenly ordered and more creepy looking girls appears and start charging towards me. Wait! Are they gonna gang up and bully me right now?! Frick I'm tired of this b*llsh*t.

Before they can even touch me , I immediately use my ability to teleport out there . They must be freakin out now. I sighed , mom will probably scold me again . She strictly told me not to let anyone see me use my magic outside but I can't help it it's not like  that I wanted this!  This happened ever since I started to request to my parents that I want to quit homeschool . But its seems that , its a bad decision because; First I'm not being a thick-face but  being bless by Aphrodite and having a well...goddess face isn't really helpful  as well.. many seemed to envy and get jealous at me resulting for me having  enemies.

And because I'm the type of person who can't tolerate myself getting bullied , I always fight back and the cause of this is me accidentally using my blessing. And since it's forbidden to do so. I often change school. But I'm tired of it already . Why am I special anyways? Why am I gifted with this powers? Is there a place where I truly belong?

~~~

"Hayami what is it this time? I told you haven't I- don't use your abilities outside. ". My mom said. Gosh I've heard that exact same line for a hundred times already.

I sighed, now pissed. I wouldn't use my magic if they weren't about to bully me! I'm not the type of person who will let anyone stoop on me.

I just stared at my mom while she continue to nag at me. Dad just watch us obviously use to it.

And here it goes   . "You'll change school again, Hayami. " Ahh that line, I'm so f*cking sick of it.

I stared at mom first, then glance at dad before saying." Mom,Dad I don't want to study anymore." I said one hundred percent sure of n decision.

Dad sighed. "Hayami, I know that it's hard but you needed this." Dad said.

I scoffed . " I needed this? Dad we all know that I don't need it anymore.  You both know that I'm special that WE are special! And that's what's frustrating! Why are we even here if we don't belong and fit here!" I can't help it anymore  , I just took all out.

Mom immediately hugged me.

"We're sorry love, we forgot to ask your opinion, your feelings. But love we-you are special for a reason okay? " Mom's voice never fails to calm me down.

"Your ma'am right, we're sorry love. If you really don't want to attend school anymore it's fine. " Dad apologize too.

"Thank you mom, dad."

~~~

After not attending any more boring school, dad decided that I should just focus on training my magic abilities and my sixth sense. Since it's tge easiest to practice. I always fight dad's self made golem using my charming ability. It's one of the blessing  I got from Aphrodite. This ability is a manipulation type of magic, I just have to stare at the thing that I wanted to manipulate for five seconds then after that I can now ordered them to kill their foe or kill themselves.

After passing the first obstacle which is the golem, next thing that I will fight is Mom's magic made trolls. This time I used the blessing that I got from the second goddess who blessed me. I summoned my moonlight bow and arrow and aim it to my enemies as I pull the bow it perfectly landed on every trolls head. This is one of the blessing that goddess Artemis has gave me.

"Great job,Hayami you have a full control over your blessing and you can even easily change to another blessing to another. " Dad complimented me.

I smile but it didn't reach my eyes.

"Yeah but the gap between me and you is still huge dad." I uttered.

Schock was evident on his face but it immediately softens.

"Oh dear you're already strong as it is. You don't have to reach our level because with just this you already surpass as love. " Mom suddenly interfered.

"Your mom's right love, you already surpass just the way you supress your magic everytime already shows how strong you are. And you haven't even tried fighting on full scale yet so I'm sure that you're more stronger than us." Dad added.

I now have a huge smile on my face. Ahh I'm lucky to have them as my parents. They never fail to let me know how important I am. The never fail on taking care and loving me. They never fail me at anything. I love my parents. I hope that we could stay together forever.

~~~~~~

But I guess the world has other plans.

Because I'm now cryingmy eyes out when both my parents suddenly started to fade! Like as in fade!

"Hush now dear. The time has come, you must go to tge holy realm enroll at Unirite Academy and save us love." Mom repeated that same line again and again after saying how much they love me .

"No! Please why is this happening! Mom! Dad! " I pleaded. We were just so happy yesterday. I didn't have the heart to stop my mana from flowing after mom and dad fully fades.

Why?! Why did they leave me! Where are they going?! Why must this happen?!

With a heavy heart , I flopped down my bedroom while hugging our family picture.

~~~~

After waking up nd realizing that what happen isn't a nightmare but a reality tears immediately streamed down my face again.

But after a few seconds I composed my self. I can save them. I'm the only one who can! Mom said that I have to go to the Holy realm our true...home. And I have to enroll to Unirite Academy . So that's what exactly what I would do there's no time to waste on crying. I have to save my parents.