Chapter 6

ALPHAS

They took me at the alpha's quarters. Its a small castle big enough for all ten of us.

"Hayami, this is the living room. That is the kitchen. Inside that door is the weaponry and other magical things. While in that hallway is the way to the rooms for us. The girls and boys room are separated by the library. The second floor has our own dance room and music room, there's also an art room in there and another library. We also have an underground for our training room, exclusive only for us, Alphas . We also have a rooftop lounge and a garden ." Deya explained.

"So since we have introduced each other already, as much as we still want to talk with you we already know you're tired so let me take you to your room. " Deya said.

"Aww already? I still want to play with Haya! New playmate!" Stella whined.

"Stella quit being stubborn , Hayami needs to rest." Magna.

"Wahhh, I'm not stubborn! R-right Josh?" Stella weep as she slowly come closer to Josh.

Josh sighed he seems so done but... He also doesn't seem to be irritated on Stella's behavior.

"No you're not. But Stella, Hayami really needs to rest. You can ask her to play with you tomorrow. If *sigh* you want you can come with me and.... we'll play ." Josh not wholeheartedly willing utter.

Stella's eyes shined at Josh and I have to blink when I saw Josh ears tinted red but it easily vanished. Hmm interesting.

"Really?! Okay! Sorry Hayami! You should rest now!" She turned to me. I smiled at her and nod my head.

"Okay, thanks Stella. " I said.

"Okay now go on. Deya take Hayami to her room." Lana said the girl that is an Poseidon blessed. She also left with his twin with her.

The others quickly left too.

Deya started guiding me towards the hallway that also looks like a bridge that led us to a open hallway and you can see the garden of our castle . Since it's an open hallway the breeze easily touch my skin and leaves falls down in our way.

"The only available rooms for girls are the two in the farthest end of this space is it fine to you?" Deya asked.

I nodded at her. That's more like it . I actually felt comfortable at their presence but I still don't trust them.

"Yeah, that's fine."

We passed the open hallway and a big oak wooden double door greeted my face. When I looked around. There's a more long hallway on either side of the door.

"The left hallways is the boys room while the right is the girls . This door is the library's door. " Deya explained.

I nodded and we started walking towards the right hallway.

After we passed each door, she tells me whose room that is.

The very first room, the nearest to the library is Lana's room she said that the twins still wanted to be near to each other at the very least so they requested the rooms near the Library. The second room is Dianne's, next to that is Stella's then hers . And the third to the last room is Zhen's.

"So which room will you use? The one besides Zhen or the last room? It all look the same in the inside anyways. But I still want you to choose the nearer one on Zhen's room so you could easily come to her if you need something." Deya.

I still can seem to get used at her fast and lots of talking.

"I'll choose the last room. I can help myself just fine." I didn't want to be rude but that's the truth.

"Aww okay. Bummer though , but that's your choice just even  if you can help yourself. Don't be shy to ask us anything okay?" She assured.

I smiled genuinely on her. She seems a prideful person but is truly kind.

"Thank you, Deya." I softly utter.

She blushed. " Oh god Haya! Your beauty is making me flustered! Your smile is so bright and your voice is so angelic! Stop charming me! I better leave you for now before I forget that I'm straight! Your uniform is in the closet already and we can just buy other clothes if you don't like the one's in there. Byeee!" She said completely flustered and run away.

I silently chuckle at her reaction and quickly go inside my room.

Wow it looks so amazing. I felt like a princess. There's a big princess, royal size bed. A study table. A make up table. A sofa and a small breakfast table a door that leads to the bathroom and even that is elegant looking. A big walk in closet that has some clothes that Deya said is for me. The school uniforms. Some shoes,bags and other accessories.

I quickly pick a simple white night dress and took a bath. After relaxing myself a bit in the bathtub. I rinse and jump to my bed.

Today was so eventful and exhausting. I didn't think that it'll be this easy for me to go and enroll myself in Unirite Academy but I would never waste this chance. Hang in there... mother, father. I'm a few steps ahead on saving you .

Lana's POV

I'm here at the library in the second floor of our quarters with my twin and Dianne.

A book is in front of me but my mind is elsewhere. I  can still felt it, how Hayami is concealing her mana . But why? Why would she conceal it? Wouldn't it be good to let others feel it so no one belittle her ? How strong is it for her to conceal it?

I honestly don't know if I want to know that or not, because if she's only using a bit of her abilities earlier but she's already on Par with Lei (although Lei is also holding back). How overwhelming would it be if both of them actually fight in their real powers? Imagining it already send me chills.

"Lana what do you think of her?" Dianne suddenly asked.

I arched my brow at her. "Who?"

"Ugh obviously the new Alpha."

I'm just pissing her. Dianne is like that she tends to act arrogant and mighty to people who isn't close to her because she doesn't want to look weak and vulnerable. But she means no harm she's simply wary of Hayami.

"Good, I mean with a strenght like her and her being the second blessed to be blessed by two gods surprised me but other than that she doesn't seem to be a bad person. Why? " I asked.

My twin Alon, just quietly listen to us.

"Well.... I didn't mean to be mean at her! It just so new and overwhelming to have a new member! You know what I mean! All nine of us already knew each other before entering the academy .  We became alphas only all of us for years already and having a new member is so making me nervous?! Like how would I talk to her?! How should I act in front of her?! Would she like to be my friend? Would she go shopping with me? What's her hobbies? Would we click? And on top of that she's an Aphrodite's blessed! Like I don't care about her powers but her looks! She's so beautiful! Possibly a goddess like beauty! " she utter almost rapping it.

She was so out of breath after saying that. And I can't help my self but to laugh. I knew it!

Dianne just want to be close to Hayami she just doesn't know how to interact with others, other than us; Alphas. Her being arrogant in Hayami earlier is her act of testing and knowing if she'll like Hayami and it seems that she liked her quite much.

"Tsk! That's what you're so worried about that you acted like a mean girl to her? So childish." Alon commented.

My eyes widen at that. Oh no. Here it goes.

"What?! Me?! Childish?! How Dare you insult me you arrogant , ugly looking fish!" Dianne spatted and my twin bro clenched his jaw.

"How Dare you call me ugly, when you look the ugliest here! " Alon countered.

Gosh this two! They act as the most elegant out of all of us but when they're alone they bicker like kids who secretly has a crush on each other.

I silently left them , bickering like kids. I want to rest it's been an exhausting day.