Chapter 5

ENTRANCE EXAM

"Alphas , I called you here because we have new student and she will be taking her entrance exam." HM Bethany explained.

"You mean that beautiful girl inside the ring headmistress?" A deep blue haired guy with ocean eyes and a handsome features asked.

I mean all of them is good looking . I guess there's no ugly in here huh. Thank god I won't stand out.

"Omgeee! She's so pretty! Like a doll ! Wait no! Like a fairy! Wait still not ! Ah a goddess!" The girl with a super long black hair and black eyes suddenly squealed while looking at me. She's like a kid but it doesn't actually irritate me.

"Is she an Aphrodite blessed?" A violet haired guy with violet eyes  wearing a specs asked.

"She seems to be." A girl with a silver pair of eyes and a brown long wavy hair.

"Tsk you're all wrong, Hayami have that kind of visuals but she's actually an Artemis blessed." Deya interfered.

"What? An Artemis blessed? That's a rare one." A girl with a pixel cut light blue hair with a pair of oceam eyes said.

"Are you sure she's an Artemis blessed? She's just beautiful to be." Magna said.

"Yah! If you don't believe then don't! Hmph!" Deya whined.

"So who's gonna be testing her Headmistress?" Zhen asked.

"Well she chooses Lei."

After headmistress said that all of them gasped then their shocked faces turned to worry.

"Wait! Hayami I know your something but Lei is just too powerful!" Deya said worry is evident in her voice.

I badly wanna raise my eyebrows at her. So they think so highly of this guy just because he is proclaimed as the God's favorite and he's been blessed by two gods ?

That's kinda funny. This guy might be blessed by two gods but I believe anyone can still be stronger than him as long as they are compassionate enough.

"Yeah, I don't know you yet but I suggest that if you don't want your pretty face to be ruined I suggest you find another one to test you." The girl with a silver eyes and brown hair arrogantly said.

OK she clearly don't like me.

Unfortunately for them I never backed down at my words.

I looked at Lei and he looked at me proudly.

I'm getting tired of this bullsh*t.

"Battle starts!" I just shouted.

After that I summon my moonsword and swing it towards Lei. He blocked it with his arms and pushed me.

He didn't push me far just enough for him to summon his own sword. I didn't waste any more time and charged towards him .

Our swords clash and it create a strong force every time it happens.

THIRD PERSON POV

The alphas shocked faces appears again when the two people on the ring  started to fight.

And they can't seem to believe what they're seeing. The girl is actually on Par with Lei's abilities. Their eyes widen once more when they almost head to the ground due to the force the two was emiting because of their fight.

Headmistress immediately open the shield that surrounds the ring so they won't be affected by the battle.

The alpha's gulped when they saw that Lei was actually having a hard time fighting for the first time.

And their nervousness doubled when those two started  attacking each other with their magic ability. Lei with his Hell fire while Hayami with her moon light. Because of that all of them actually came into conclusion that Hayami is an Artemis blessed a very rare one.

While the Headmistress Bethany just amusingly watch the two fight.

Lei don't want to admit but he's utterly shocked by Hayami's strength. 'Don't f*cking tell me that's she's actually stronger than me?!' He said on his mind. 'Stop thinking like that Lei! You're the God's favorite you're the strongest'

But what's happening seem to tell him otherwise. He is already using about eight percent of his ability while Hayami seems to only release three percent of hers. Yeah out of a hundred percent.

That irritates Lei more so unconsciously he accidentally released a soul from the underworld. And because he is in rage right now the soul was more powerful than it should be.

Hayami's POV

We were attacking each other when I suddenly felt a change in his mana and when he suddenly releases an unusual magic.

Both of our eyes widened when a burning arrow almost hit both of us. We looked at the direction on where the burning arrow came from and was shocked to see a soul holding a bow and burning arrows. We stopped fighting when the soul attacks us consequently.

I immediately made a shield made of moonlight and dodged every arrow. Lei can't also seem to attack because his also showered with burning arrows. Good grief it looks like he accidentally summoned this soul and his rage  is added to it's power.

"Wil I summon you." I utter then after a few seconds Wil is here and is in his Wolf form.

"Wil corner him!" I ordered which he immediately obeyed.

He quickly run towards the soul, the soul seem to be shock at Wil sudden appearance but still managed to release arrows. To bad though Wil is resistant on that kind of attack.

He immediately cornered the soul in no time and attacked it using his paw. He slashed the soul and throw it's bow and arrow.

The soul finally dissapear.

The sudden clapping of hands caught my attention. The headmistress and the Alpha's entered the ring while clapping.

"The was great, you truly showed us that your just on Par with Lei." HM Bethany utter.

"Headmistress is right! You're so good Hayami!"Deya beamed.

"So in what sect would she be headmistress?" Magna asked.

"Well what do you think?" She trailed then smirk.

"Wahhh! Finally after so long a new Alpha member!!" The child like girl squeled then came towards me.

"Hi! I'm Stella Mae Dark! But you can just call me Stella! I'm an Thanatos blessed" She introduced.

"Hey, welcome to the team Hayami. You already knew me but in case you forgot. I'm Magnatheon Blue ,  but Magna's fine ."he said.

"Hi? I'm Anahita Lana Minerva and this is my twin brother Alon Luke Minerva we're both a Poseidon blessed , nice to meet you." The blue haired girl said while pointing at the blue haired guy that looks exactly like her.

"You also knew me from earlier, I'm Aeron Sizhen Mist and a Hermes blessed." Zhen said.

"Joshia Elin Welsh, Josh is fine. Athena blessed." The violet haired and eyes guy said. I like him he also seems lazy to talk and he's specs is attractive.

The brown haired girl raised her eyebrows when all of them looked at her. She groaned but still talked.

"Dianne White Elton, Dianne is fine and I'm a Zeus blessed." She said irritation evident in her voice.

"You're the last Lei." HM Bethany said and I don't know but her tone seems to tease him.

"Tsk! Lorelei Clay Black, a Hades and Persephone blessed." He emphasize the and well.

I can't help but to mentally smirk should I tell them? Nah that'll spoils the fun but well I won't let myself lose at the very least.

"I'm Hayami Red Coelho, an.... Artemis AND Aphrodite blessed. " after saying that I smirk in victory  .

They all seem so shocked and Lei is annoyed.
I win though what I said is still not the entire truth but that'll do for now.