Chapter 10

INFORMATION

After packing all the things that we'll be needing for the mission we are all now in the garden in our headquarters as Magna will be opening a portal from here to the west kingdom. He can't take us directly to the village that we'll be going as he hasn't been there yet.

"It's a bummer that I won't be with you, for your first mission but I know you'll do great there Hayami." Deya sighed.

She actually wanted to come as she wanted to see me 'in action ' which I don't know what she meant.by that.

"Well as you said this only Haya's first mission, there are many opportunities to come for you to be with her in a mission so don't be to bummed Deya." Lana said to comfort Deya.

"Are you done now?" The devil said.

Ahh, this party pooper tsk!

Deya and Lana nodded at him. Lei ordered for Magna to do the portal then Magna did so.

After concentrating his mana and building it up like a black hole he quietly register the place that we'll be going in his mind. After that the portal appear. That's only base on my observation though and I hope it's right because I'll be needing that in the future.

After bidding our goodbye's we all take turns on entering the portal, once I enter , that nauseous feeling surrounds me and after a few seconds.  Once again I found myself standing on a middle of a forest. Though this time I'm with someone and the forest look peaceful.

"Ugh! I really want to take you Haya in the capital but we have to finish the mission as soon as possible." Dianne utter.

"It's fine, we can do that once we finish the mission." I simply said. And I don't know why I said that. Maybe to comfort her?

She seems to really want me ,  see the west to brag about her region .

"So how we'll be going to that town if we can't use the portal?" Dianne asks Lei.

"We won't immediately go there first we have to gather information about that place and build a plan. Josh, I know that I'm the leader but you're wisdom for this thing is what we need for a planner." Lei explained.

Wow. That's the longest time that I ever heard him talk.

"Okay, since this is the Wonia forest there's a small town near here , the Wonia village. We could go there and gather some information." Dianne .

We all nodded at her . But then a question suddenly come to my mind.

"Are we just gonna walk to make it out here?" I asked and all of them turned to me.

Lei raised his eyebrows at me.

"Well do you see anything that we can ride on? We can't also summon our familiar just because you don't like to walk. So if you keep being lazy then just stay here and wait for us to finish the mission."

Curse this guy! I'm asking politely! Tsk.

I calmed myself and concentrate. As an Artemis's blessed the goddess of the moon and hunting. I'll use her connection to the forests to my advantage .

"Protectors of this forest hear me, A small help from you is needed would you hear and help this lady?" I chanted.

And the wind suddenly blow hard the branches of the trees dance , the birds chirped and howling can be heard everywhere.

"Wow is this one of the blessing of an Artemis blessed? It's so amazing." Magna commented.

They all become more quiet when a pink unicorn come towards me coming from somewhere in this forest.