Get to know Divina!!

(Writer 2 - Retzi!)

Divina Lillian Carson

NAME
Divina Lillian Carson
(Older sister to Kent Elijah Carson)

NAMEDivina Lillian Carson(Older sister to Kent Elijah Carson)

GENDER
Female

CLASS
Siren

HAIR
Brown

EYES
Pale Blue-Green

OCCUPATION
Student at Nevermore Academy

STATUS
Alive

AGE
118

AFFILIATION
Nevermore Academy
Nightshade Society
Pitch Slaps Club

RELATIVES
Kent Elijah Carson
(Younger twin brother)
Cecilia Avery Carson
(Mother to Divina)
Kayden Raine Carson
(Father of Divina and has died to Siren hunters

FRIENDS
Enid Murray Sinclair
Bianca J. Barclay
Xavier Thomas Thorpe
Ajax Steven Petropolus
Wednesday Friday Addams
Rowan K. Laslow (Formerly)

APPEARANCE

Divina wears the school uniform properly and with no alterations. Outside of school, she is seen wearing aquatic-themed patterns and puffer jackets. She has an eye for color coordination.
She has shoulder-length brown hair and striking pale blue-green eyes.

POWERS

Siren Song: As a siren, she has the ability to use her voice to manipulate the feelings, thoughts, and actions of others. Whenever this power is used, it appears as magenta sound waves.
Limited Transformation: As a siren, she has the ability to change her legs into a long blue mermaid tail whenever she submerges herself in water. While in this form, her hands become webbed, and she grows razor-sharp claws.
Aquatic Breathing: It is shown that Sirens can breathe in both water and air and is capable of staying underwater as long as they likes.

MOTHERS JOB!
Cecilia Avery Carson, She is a world famous Fashion designer and the founder and CEO of the luxury brand "House of Carson". Although before her amazing fashion career, she was the Queen of water sirens, What is a water siren? There are different kinds of Sirens for example, Fire Sirens can control fire and underwater volcano, Dark sirens control the darkness of the sea and it's mysteries, Water Sirens obviously they control the water but they also control the waves, the floods, and the Tsunamis, and Earth Sirens they control the nature that exists underneath the sea and on land. Unfortunately all kingdoms were forced into our world by hunter whom mysteriously only took out the Water Sirens King aka Divina's Father, not that anyone is complaining, he was a abusive, selfish, self absorbed, manipulative, asshole in all of the waters. Everyone wanted him dead so the hunters did a solid, oddly enough a ruby was all that was found left by the kings dead body, maybe the Ruby Clan? Now the Carson's have moved pasted that and just live there life's wherever they feel like whenever they want, and although Divina hates it, Mama Carson is wonderful friends with Kenichi Akio Tanaka but don't get any ideas because recently Cecilia has come out as Lesbian, guess it runs in the family!

"ENEMY"
Yoko Akari Tanaka
Reason: "She's just another annoying vampire daddy's girl who thinks she's better then everyone else, and this siren has decided to humble her a little."