Its first date time! •12•

It was the next morning, it's 5:30 am on Tuesday. They have school today, like always, Divina woke up before Bianca. She did her normal routine with the extra step of covering up her hickeys. After finishing, she packed her school bag for the day and then woke up her roomie at 6:05 am.

Divina: *shakes Bianca awake* Good morning sleepy head, you have an hour to get ready so hurry.

Bianca: Thanks Div!!!

Bianca quickly got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready for school. Divina helped Bianca get her bag together and quickly did her makeup and they both headed down stairs to the cafeteria. They met up the guys, Kelsey, and Enid. Enid shared that she'd finally be getting a roommate (Wednesday is appearing soon 🤗) Yoko then finally appeared on the scene and instead of sitting with griffin like always she sat next to Divina.

Enid: Oh? What's uh, going on here??

Kelsey: Yea any status updates from you two??

Bianca: 50 bucks that they did it.

Kent: Ima take you up on that B.

Kelsey, Griffin, and Enid: Same.

Yoko: Hm, I don't think there is anything to update, or is there Div?

Divina: Well played bat, nothing to update yet but maybe there will on Saturday.

Bianca: Okay Yoko your turn. Spill the rest!

Yoko: Jesus alright. We're going on a date on Friday.

Divina: For the record as well, Yoko is very dominant in bed~

Xavier: Shit, I lost 50 bucks

Ajax: You and me both-

Bianca and Enid: PAY UP FUCKERS!

Kelsey: best bet I've ever made but disappointed you didn't leave a mark Tanaka.

Yoko: Ohhh, who says I didn't?? Makeup can cover almost anything.

Kent: Okay if I was that overprotective of Div I'd injury you right now Yoko, and Div we twining right now.

Divina: So that's where my other foundation and concealer went.

Kelsey: Okay never in my life did I think the twins would get laid before me!

Enid: Seriously! But anyway my roommate is coming tomorrow! Bianca, don't scare her!

Bianca: No promises! Also the vampires should thank me, I gave you both lovers.

Griffin: Cocky much?

Yoko: It's the sass for me. Also Div and I aren't dating yet.

Divina: But soon probably.

Dawn: What's this about relationships??? Yoko is their something you wanna ask me about now finally!!!!!

Yoko: Can you go away?

Dawn: No you silly goose!!! It's the gender swap version of boyfrienddddd!!!

Yoko: That Divina is finally my girlfriend?

Dawn: WHAT!?!

Divina choked on her water as everyone at the table was surprised by Yoko's boldness but went along with it.

Kent: Yea i gave Yoko my blessing at Sun fest. They started dating shortly after.

Enid: Also Yoko invest in sound proof walls, We heard you both from downstairs!

Kelsey: Yup! Yoko little advice, don't go to hard~

Bianca: Yup! We could hear your little moans divvv!