Dawn your too annoying! I will never like you! 7

Divina and Yoko were still asleep in Yoko's dorm as everyone else was in the quad. Let's say everyone was getting annoyed with dawn.

Dawn: You guys, I'm worried about Yoko! She's been gone with that girl for so long!

Kelsey: Dawn could you not? Yoko literally ran away from you? She's not interested-

Dawn: Oh my goddd, you girls have no sense of humor! That's literally how we joke around with each other! We've been best friends since diapers!

Bianca: Girl- aren't you 16? You do realize Yoko's 118.  Also your both girls as well.

Enid: Yea- it's really weird. Besides it's so obvious that Yoko is crushing on-

Dawn: On me? Oh my god I knowww, but we're just friends! It's not like we'd be the best couple-

Kelsey: Oh my god dawn! Yoko has a crush on Divina! You are literally the last person Yoko would ever consider dating!!!

Kent: Sorry come again, who got a crush on my sister-

Griffin: I'll tell you later babe.

Kelsey and Bianca: BABE??????

Kent: Jesus Christ- your both so loud.

Enid: Oh agree-

Before Enid could finish talking, dawn burst out into tears causing a scene in the quad, she threw herself on the ground balling her eyes out.

Griffin: All in favor of leaving her here and go see if  Yokovina is alive, say I.

Kent, Kelsey, Bianca, and Enid: I

Griffin: Let's get out of here then-

Dawn started throwing more of a tantrum and everyone else immediately left the quad and went to Yoko's dorm. Yoko told the vamps where her spare dorm key was for her dorm.

Kelsey: Okay either they are being super quiet or they aren't here-

Griffin: Well we aren't gonna find out by just standing out here.

Kelsey: I know that griffin.

Bianca: Cut the bickering and let's go in before Kent and griffin get in trouble for being in the girls dorm.

Kent: Good call, should we knock?

Kelsey and griffin: Nah let's just use the spare key.

Enid: Okay that totally wasn't weird-

Bianca: Blah, blah, let's just open da door please.

Griffin grabs the spare key and unlocks the door, one by one everyone enters and they find the two in bed cuddling.

Kelsey:  Awe!!!! You think Yoko will ever be this nice to us??

Griffin: Sure maybe when she was isn't a Tanaka?

Kelsey: Good point-

Bianca: Griffin just focus on not letting Kent murder Yoko. And Enid you hold me back or ima murder Yoko.

Enid: Sure after I get a picture of them!

Enid took a picture of the two and then proceeded to hold Bianca back, griffin did the same with Kent.

Griffin: Should we wake them up??

Enid: If we wanna die sure.

Kelsey: ima wake them up.

Griffin: Kelsey no!

Kelsey: *clears her throat* Oh yokooooo, BOO!

Yoko woke up and jumped slightly.