"What makes you think she's into you?" •20•

It's been a few weeks and everything seemed to be calmed down, or so everyone thought. Yoko now knew she had to be more careful with her targets, so when it was time to kill, she'd give Divina a sleeping pill, write a fake letter to whoever the target was pretending to be her girlfriend, and get them far away from the school and Jericho. She'd then write another letter to weems and the parents of whoever was killed saying they'd run away to focus on themselves. And boy did she keep getting away with these murders, much like the Addams family curse, The Tanaka Family had a similar curse except for one tiny detail, once a Tanaka has fallen in love, that is their soulmate, and there eternally partner, but unfortunately this curse makes them go mad and obsessive. They get one soulmate, so they must treasure that person, and the second the person becomes a weakness, they must be kept inside, never to be seen or heard from again, or else something else more "chained" will happen. Yoko had found hers, much like her father, and she had to make sure that her Divina remained in perfect health and was safe at all times. Now I'm sure some are wondering about Wednesday's targets, let's say she now trust Yoko fully and considers the vampire as a friend. It was now fall time, the leaves were red and orange, the weather outside was beautiful, and Divina had finally gotten inspiration to start her artwork again. The last time she ever drew or even painted was the night that she witnessed Gemma get killed, she finally decided to take an opportunity and sneak away outside into the forest and go to a beautiful spot where she could just admire the beauty of fall. However she failed to let her brother, friends, and her girlfriend know where she was.

Yoko: What the fuck do you mean you haven't seen her. SHE'S YOUR ROOMMATE.

Bianca: Don't yell at me! If you would have let me finish! You would have known that she wasn't in the dorm BUT her art supplies are gone, which means-

Kent: The dummy is out alone in the forest painting.

Enid: Pause, rewind, just got here but what's this about something being in the woods??

Kent: We think Div might be in the forest because she isn't anywhere on campus and Yoko just got back from Jericho with no luck.

Enid: So no one has heard yet??

Kelsey: Heard what Ens?

Enid: A siren was found dead this morning! How long has she been gone?!

Wednesday: No one has any motivation to kill Carson, her brother maybe, but her no.

Kent: What'd I do to you- why do you hate me lady

Kelsey: Okay besides that, only person who has a motive to kill Div is Count Stalker aka Dawn Summers

Enid: And on that note, we can figure Kent's problem later but Yoko's gone and we should have checked the woods like 2 hours ago!

Divina in fact wasn't the dead siren, but she did hear noise coming close and immediately knew what she had to do, without making a sound, she quickly covered herself in dark red paint and took her pocket knife to nick her skin and use that blood on her head, after she quickly got on the ground and acted dead. She waited for 5 minutes before hearing noises again this time only inches away from her. But it wasn't who she thought it was, well she was partly right because it was her girlfriend and her goth partner.

Yoko: Wednesday. Was this your doing.

Wednesday: Are you listening to yourself? I have no motive to murder Divina, however I killed the other siren over there.

Yoko: Bullshit-

Divina: Are you both done?

Wednesday: I-