"You're the killer.?.." •17•

The next morning came. School had been canceled as it was too risky for most of the extra curricular's involved being outside. Divina asked Yoko if she could walk her to the art room, she had been working on a painting and would like to finish it. Yoko agreed after a bit of convincing
and took her girlfriend to the art studio. She checked the studio making sure it was safe, since it was she kissed Divina's forehead and left the siren. Wednesday had told her to head to Xavier's old shed so they could discuss their next moves.

Wednesday: Who is this next possible target.

Yoko: Lane Miller, otherwise known as Lonnie-Rey Miller.

Wednesday: Alright, why are you unsure.

Yoko: She's close to Divina and she's very touchy and clingy to her but she hasn't flirted with Divina yet so I don't know if she's a threat.

Wednesday: I see. I suppose we should start spying on this girl so we are sure. Because I know my target.

Yoko: If it's Ajax, he's gay and dating Xavier.

Wednesday: That took him off the list but no it's that girl Kylie from her science class.

Yoko: Roger that now let's see.

Wednesday secretly followed Lane around as Yoko broke in her dorm to learn more. Lane didn't have a crush on Divina however she did have a crush on Kelsey, but that's a problem for another day. Yoko left the dorm but Wednesday found something interesting. Yes lane wasn't the one crushing on Divina however Wednesday overheard a conversation between two girls in student council one conveniently being Kylie.

Gemma (girl 1) : Girl it's so crazy that there's a killer and a hunter on the loose!

Kylie (Girl 2) : I know! God I hope Enid is safe and okay! I worry about her especially when her roommate is that freak Wednesday Addams!

Gemma: Okay while I hear you, your taste is so wack, Enid's a pretty girl don't get me wrong but that girl has the iq of a 7 year old! Now Divina Carson, she's where it's at!

Kylie: Okay but I heard she's dating  Year 10,  Yoko Tanaka, and your in Year 9! Besides I feel like I've heard them have s3x.

Gemma: Oh pleaseeee, those are just rumors! Hey I do always say, I like them a little older~ But I'm seriously worried for her especially with the hunters and that killer on the loose. Have you asked anyone for the Rave'n?

Kylie: Nope! I'm planning on asking Enid tomorrow! Are your trying your luck with Divina?

Gemma: Yes except I'm asking her today, a little birdie told me she's in the art studio, alone~

Kylie: Ohhh~ Go get your girl then!!

Yoko head heard everything. She turned to Wednesday and give her a look telling her they needed to strike now.

Kylie and Gemma both left the restroom but both were feeling as if someone was following them. They both split up, Kylie headed for the dojo and Gemma was about to enter the art studio. Gemma was working up the courage to open the door, she could see her crush with her back facing the door, she had her headphones in as she was in her own world painting. Just as she lightly entered the room, she felt someone grab her, she let out a muffled scream then the room went black. Divina heard this and turned around, she saw that the door was slightly opened, she quickly put her jacket back on and left everything in the room behind as she was trying to catch up to whoever was taken. But she was hit in the back of her head, but before she passed out fully she could feel herself be picked up and gently be placed in some kind of vehicle and then that's when she fully passed out. By the time she regained consciousness she could hear whoever took her talking. And oddly enough she could tell she was laying down on somebody's lap. She decided to stay quiet and listen.