"Detention" 9

The teacher called divina over to her desk to help some students that needed a bit of help. Yoko just watched the siren girl get up and walk away to go help some other students. While Yoko was in her trance, she didn't notice that griffin had sat down next to her.

Griffin: So, you gonna keep fantasizing or you gonna actually ask her out?

Yoko: How did you do it. You asked out Kent and now he's your boyfriend.

Griffin: Well for one, I tested out the waters first to see if we have chemistry. Then I invited him out a few times, got blessing from divina and popped the big question and now he's my boyfriend.

Yoko: You make that sound so easy. Besides I'm not even sure if she's into girls, I don't wanna fuck up our friendship. She means everything to me.

Griffin: Test out the waters then Yoko. Find that vibe and then ask her out. Or just do what you always do and find out in your own way.

Yoko: Well we both have detention together tomorrow morning. I was thinking I can go to weems office, make a nice donation and get her to move me and Div into one room.

Griffin: Fuck it, do it. I've literally never seen you this head over heels for anybody, not even one of your exs.

Yoko: I know, it's weird. I don't think I've ever loved someone as much as I love her. There is literally something in me telling me constantly, "she is the one, don't let her go"

Griffin: Damn, well just follow your gut. That's what I did at least with Kent.

Yoko: Yeah I will, thanks for the advice griff.

Griffin: Of course, go get your girl alright?

Yoko: I will. Thank you.

Griffin:  You know ever since you been crushing on her, you've been getting better with your temper.

Yoko: I have? Guess I haven't noticed.

Griffin: Well good luck Yoko.

Yoko: Thanks griff.

The bell rang so everyone started grabbing their stuff. Yoko grabbed her bag and as divina came back to their table Yoko handed her bag and walked divina to her next class. Before Yoko went to class, she payed weems a little visit. She made a very "generous" donation for Nevermore and one for weems herself in exchange for her and divina to be placed in a separate room with no interference for detention and afterwards would be removed from their records. After that she went to her art class and ended up falling asleep during the painting lesson. What was she dreaming about? Let's find out shall we?

Divina:Yoko? Can I ask you for a favor?
Yoko: Sure div, what do you need?
Divina: Well.
Divina got up from her seat and walked over to yoko. She held  Yoko's hand as she sat down on her lap facing the vampire. The siren girl proceeded to kiss the vampire passionately as she twisted a piece of  Yoko's long black hair. Yoko wrapped her arm around Divina's waist and kissed the girl back while slowly kissing down Divina's neck.

Bell rings and wakes up Yoko. She was quite annoyed that she was awakened from her dream but she was also annoyed it wasn't real. It didn't help that she had the rest of her classes with Divina. But she wasn't really complaining, why? Because the more she talked with divina and seeing how she talked with others. She noticed that when she was talking to guys that were interested in her, she seemed every uninterested and wanted the conversation to be over as fast as possible. But when divina was talking with her, she seemed more interested and that she didn't want the conversation to end. So she definitely felt the vibe that there was a chance that divina was into her. End of the day reached and divina asked Yoko if she could spend the night again just because she liked the quiet, this was an obvious lie but Yoko didn't know that. Yoko agreed and let divina borrow a hoodie and some leggings, the legs seemed to fit her just fine, maybe a little lose but they are totally different heights so that's understandable. As for the hoodie it was extremely oversized, but like anyone, she didn't mind it. The two ended up cuddling again, Yoko did set an alarm because they had "detention" in the morning.