The beginning of it all... 1

Nevermore, towards the end of the school year (for some). Now what was an ordinary Thursday until first period...

Enid: YOKO MAJOR TEA AND NEWS!!!
Yoko: GIRL SPILL WHAT IS IT!
Enid: OKAY SO, I've been hearing all morning that today in free period we are literally getting new students!! ON TOP OF THAT, they're mom is like the icon for outcast fashion!!!!!
Yoko: NO WAY, GIRL ARE YOU MESSING WITH ME?
Enid: NO IM SERIOUS I SWEAR ON LIFE!
Yoko: OMFG THATS LIKE THE COOLEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED ALL THIS TIME I'VE BEEN HERE AND THAT IS LIKE YEARS
Enid: I KNOW RIGHT?

The vampire girl and the werewolf girl are walking to their classes as they make their separate turns, Yoko Ap History and Enid Normal History.

Yoko's Pov:
I wonder who these kids are, from what Enid told me it narrowed it down to 2 pretty well known outcast families well besides mine obviously, The Siren family aka The Carson Family, or The Addams Family. Guess I'll have to wait and see for myself.

After some very long hours free period finally came closer to the point that it was right around the corner, finally free period Yoko was sitting with the fangs along side Enid as they all were gossiping and then Bianca Braclay came around the corner with some new faces?

Enid: Oh my god.. THEY ARE HERE!
She let out an ear piercing squeal
Yoko: Damn- calm down E. Damn talk about a milf mom.
Griffin (vampire buddy): Yoko just say your thirsty, but you ain't wrong either.
Kelsey (vampire buddy): God you both are thirsty af.
Griffin: For you're information Kelsey, I ain't checking out the mom, I'm checking out the brother.
Enid: wait. YOU GUYS DONT KNOW WHO THEY ARE?
Yoko: Again with the yelling, geez.
Enid: WELL YOU ALL LIVE UNDER A ROCK, THATS FUCKING CECILIA AVERY CARSON! MY INSTA FEED LIVES FOR HER FASHION DESIGNS!
Kelsey: wait, that's the C.A.C? Well the CEO of house of Carson?
Enid: YES AND SHES HERE AT OUR SCHOOL!!!
Kelsey: I HAD NO IDEA SHE HAD KIDS! WELL TEENAGERS, I THOUGHT SHE HAD LIKE KIDS IN ELEMENTARY!
Enid: WE NEED, NEED TO GO INTRODUCE OURSELVES!
Kelsey: RIGHT BEHIND YOU!

Enid and Kelsey run, and I mean run to the Carson family as Mama Carson gives the two an autograph and wishes goodbye to her twins

Griffin: well talk about being a fan girl-
Yoko: I know right? Hey? Isn't she like an noble alumni of this school?
Griffin: I think she is? Why is she just now putting her kids in school? Yoko: Beats me griff, so you gonna go for the brother?
Griffin: Maybe, I'm like 116 so until I do some research on him, ima just be his hot gbf with potential
Yoko: Alright my guy, I'm thinking they're sirens, I mean B is talking to them
Griffin: True, Maybe they are twins too? They kinda look the same and look like the same age.
Yoko: Good point.

After the seeing our new peers free period comes to an end and Yoko makes her way to ap math. She reaches for the door handle as her hand comes in contact with somebody else.
Yoko: Shit sorr-
Divina: My fault I didn't see you! Hey you're Yoko Tanaka right? I think our parents are friends.
Yoko: Oh god, Divina Carson? What on earth are you doing here, and in my class, you do realize this is a class for smart kids right?
Divina: I'm fully aware vampy. Who pissed you off today, or are you still salty about losing to me a couple years back?
Yoko: God your so annoying! That was a pity win anyway! Just shut the hell up and don't even think about sitting next to me.
Divina: Oh please, I'd rather die then sit next to you.

They walk into class to be stopped by the teacher as she tells them that Divina assigned seat is the one right next to Yoko, they girls protested but failed and took their seats as they tried to one up each other, Yoko lost by a couple points to divina and she was not pleased about it...

TO BE CONTINUED