Wait a minute- My best friend is my crush- 8

The next day, it was Monday, specifically 5:40 in the morning, thankfully school started at 7:20. Bianca payed another visit to the vampires dorm.

(yes Divina spent the night in Yoko's dorm because Bianca didn't want to die for waking her up)

Bianca knocked on the door. Yoko went and opened it for her.

Bianca: Good morning Yokovina! I bring the school uniform for the siren.

Divina: Yokovina? But thank you B and good morning!

Yoko: Morning Bianca. Divina, there's a small bathroom over there if you wanna get ready.

Divina: Thank you Yoko!

Divina goes into the bathroom and gets changed. Yoko put on her glasses and fixed her uniform a bit.

Bianca: I never thought you could be nice Yoko!

Yoko: What are you on Bianca?

Bianca: Welllll, we all have video of you letting divina sleep and cuddle with you! And Enid has a picture of the two of you sleeping together laying down!

Yoko: Show anybody that and you'll be my food.

Bianca: Understood- 😅

Divina: Are you two alright?

Bianca: Ye-

Yoko: Divina your tie. Here let me fix it for you.

Yoko walked over to Divina and fixed it for her.

Yoko: Is that too tight?

Divina: No it's fine! Thank you Yoko.

Bianca: Okay you two lovebirds, Divina come on, let's go get breakfast!

Yoko whispered into Divina's ear, "Stay with me for the day? Please."

Divina felt a little hot but smiled at Yoko.

Divina: Actually B, can we catch up in class? I asked Yoko if she'd teach me a bit of Japanese today. I'm sorry!

Bianca: Nah it's all good! I'll see you in class then? Oh and choir is canceled for today.

Divina: Okay! Thanks for the heads up! Bye B!

Bianca: Later Yokovina!

Yoko: Later Bianca.

Bianca leaves the dorm and Yoko and divina finish getting ready. Yoko finished first but for once she wasn't bothered by the fact she had to wait on someone else. Divina finished getting ready and just as she was about to grab her bag, Yoko beat her to it and held Divina's hand.

Divina's Pov:

Oh okayyy don't panic, don't panic, why am I suddenly so nervous? Wait, I know this feeling. Do I.. no? Okay yea I definitely do have a crush on Yoko. Oh dear, how am I gonna get through today! Wait, how do I even know she likes me back? Maybe there is a chance that she does? I mean She's very protective of me, I wonder what happened yesterday when she disappeared for 30 minutes.

Yoko: Divi, are you okay? You've been really quiet since we left the my dorm. Are you feeling faint or anything?

Divina: Huh? Oh no! I guess I'm still a little bit tired. I'm sorry.

Yoko: Okay while i find it adorable that you apologize for everything. You don't have to apologize for something that you can't control.

Divina: Right sorry- I can't help it! it's my natural habit!