• 24 •

Parents week is slowly coming to an end, parents are starting to get their luggage's ready for travel, children are preparing to say goodbye to their parents, and something felt odd in the air.

Weird behavior in the Tanaka family began, so much so that Yoko was distant from her girlfriend. Worried the poor siren she paid her a visit late at night and everything changed.

Enid: THEY BROKE UP?!?

Bianca: WAIT WHAT?

Griffin: I'm just as shocked as you all are, Yoko just told me she dumped Divina

Wednesday: That's not possible, clearly there has to be some sort of miscommunication.

Kelsey: There isn't, if I wasn't undead I'd swear on my life

Yoko: Yall are talking about me huh?

Yoko had appeared from the stairs and crossed her arms at the group.

Wednesday: Tanaka. I need a word with you.

Yoko: I'm not in the mood Wednes-

Yoko wasn't able to finish her sentence as Wednesday dragged her aside.

Wednesday: Are you an idiot? What happened? Did you fall out of love or something?

Yoko: Listen I'm not happy about this decision but it's technically Divina's fault with my mother's disappearance and my mother is the most important person in my life. I didn't fall out of love with her but I don't know how to carry our relationship on knowing she had a part in her disappearance.

Wednesday: Yoko I am going to be frank with you. How on earth do you think what happened all those years ago had anything to do with divina? The blame is on her father, not on her.

Irene: Yoko, my daughter, a word please?

Irene had heard everything that was said and immediately knew what to do. Yoko followed her mother outside to the lake and they both took a seat on the dock.

Irene: Yoko, you broke up with Divina? Why on earth would you do that? The poor sweetheart came to your father and I apologizing and returned this

She held up the seashell necklace Yoko had given her on their first date.

Irene: Sweetheart I know you are blaming the Carson's for what happened but Divina wasn't involved. She had to lie about what happened, she had to witness all of that at a young age. Your father told me about your relationship with her. You are more than just in love with her, and same goes for her, but now that she is now available again, do you really believe that another woman is going to try and snatch her back up?

Yoko: Fuck what did I do. Your right mom, I need my divi back, I have to go find her.

Yoko quickly got up, took the necklace from her mother and ran all the way back to Nevermore. She made it to the quad again and spotted her friends and immediately ran over to them in hopes of divina being with them.

Lyssa: Look what the cat dragged in, wait woah, Yoko what's up with you?

Yoko: no time to talk, where is divina?

Kent: Gone. She's gone

Yoko: What? No, she can't be gone.

Kent: okay chill she isn't dead, she and a few other honor students were admitted to a transfer program to our sister school

Yoko: Nether Academy?

Kent: Yup that's the one, bus just left a few minutes ago

Yoko: Fuck, how long are they gone for?

Kelsey: Um, a couple of months?

Lane: They are gone for two months, but why are you even looking for divi? You dumped her

Yoko: I know I did, I fucked up okay. I need my girl back, like I desperately need her back

Bianca: You aren't gonna break her heart again right?

Yoko: Force feed me garlic if I do

Kent: Alright fine, I'll give you tabs on her but you gotta figure out how you are going to get her back, you hear me?

Yoko: Loud and clear, I will fix this, I have to fix this. I need divina in my life. I hate it without her.

Bianca: Well your lucky if she comes back single, divi is a catch, and you let her off the hook

Yoko: Yea I know I fucked up, if I was any of you I'd hit me in the head to get my brain working again

Bianca, Kent, and lane all hit Yoko in the head at the same time

Yoko: HAVENT  YALL HEARD OF FIGURE OF SPEECH??

Kent: Aye shouldn't have said it, look I'll see what I can do but we probably aren't going to see my sister again for a month or so, and considering she let you fuck her before taking her on a date, she is not gonna move on so quick

Lane: just hope luck is on your side Yoko, otherwise you might not get her back