💛 • Sun fest time • 💛 10

After you know what Yoko helped Divina clean herself up. Bianca came to drop off some of Divina's clothes as per both Yoko and Divina's request. Divina was first to change and she just put on some black sweatpants, a dark blue tank top, and Yoko's black hoodie over it. Yoko helped Divina back to the bed and then went to change into dark red sweatpants and a oversized graphic t-shirt. Yoko joined Divina in bed and opened her laptop so they could watch something.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yoko: Here pick out anything. Also I'll go get your concealer soon.

Divina: Thank you Yoko. Kinda wish I asked Bianca for it because but it's okay!

Yoko: You know she'd have questions anyway.

Divina: True. Can you pass me my phone though?

Yoko: Yea I was gonna check mine to because the gc has been blowing up.

Yoko grabs both of their phones and hands Divina her phone as they both get comfortable and check the group chat.

Gayvamp: Yoko
Thecalmgay : Divina
Daqueen: Bianca
Ijustworkhere: Griffin
She-wolf 😍: Enid
Thedorkygay: Kent
Thebestvamp 😜: Kelsey

COOL AF GAYS 😍
Gayvamp and thecalmgay are online.

Gayvamp: Wth is happening???

Thecalmgay: Yea I'm lost

She-wolf 😍: FINALLY YOU BOTH ARE ONLINE!

Thebestvamp: ONG WHAT WERE YALL DOING THAT YOU WERE IGNORING US???

Gayvamp: Stuff, now what do y'all want?

Daqueen: Such good info ty Yoko 🙄
Anywhooo, are you both coming to sun fest today???

Gayvamp: Idk do you have a brain?

Daqueen: RUDE

Thecalmgay: Yes she means yes. And it's mandatory for me since someone put me in student council.

Thedorkygay: Your welcome overachiever

Gayvamp, thecalmgay, and daqueen have gone offline.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yoko put down her phone and got up from the bed and put on her boots.

Divina: Where are you going?

Yoko: To go get you concealer and something to wear for the Sun fest.

Divina: Yoko I can just go back to my dorm and meet you in the quad before going to the festival.

Yoko: Divina, you can barely walk, it's a miracle that you were able to get changed.

Divina: Then help me get to my dorm. I'll be fine, besides Bianca doesn't usually go back to our dorm until 2pm, the sun festival is at 6pm and I have to go early anyway because I'm in student council.