"Why did you just call wifey!?" •13•

I got inspired from a chapter in s1mp_______ book, make sure to check them out!!

It's the next morning, both Yoko and Divina were woken up by the spam they were getting from their friends. Yoko put both of their phones on silent and on Divina's nightstand.

The two were just cuddling and enjoying each other's company, when all of a sudden, Bianca and all their friends bust into the room and squeal so loud (expect for the guys).

Yoko: Well I might have just lost my hearing.

Bianca: WELL THIS WAS THE LAST RESORT SINCE YALL WOULDN'T ANSWER OUR TEXTS!!!

Lane: WHAT B SAIDDDD!!! Also that's Yoko???

Kelsey: Yep also, ARE YOU GUYS FINALLY TOGETHER?!? And who is this other really pretty siren?

Kent: We'll catch you up later. Answers now so we can all sleep.

Divina: What time is it even? It feels too early for this.

Yoko: 6:30 in the morning on a Saturday love. Y'all got two seconds to either leave or let divi sleep.

Griffin: I for one was dragged here by Kelsey. I refuse to be part of this

Kent: Same here, I was dragged by Bianca, peace bitches I'm going to sleep ✌️

Bianca: RUDEE! BUT TELL AND WE'LL LEAVE UvU

Enid: YEA!!! TELLL ME THE TEAAAA!!!!

Yoko: So you can post it on your blog? No thank you, we'll tell y'all later.

Lane: Shit- you weren't lying when you said Yoko has a attitude-

Yoko: Which siren is talking shit?

Bianca: Uhhhh-

Lane: Um- the one laying down 😅

Divina: In my defense before I die, I said you get annoyed easily- and you had an attitude in the morning. Sorry don't murder me TvT

Yoko: Considering you can't walk, you already got your karma.

Kelsey: DAMN TANAKA- QUIT TAKING AWAY THE POOR GIRL WALKING PRIVILEGES AWAY!

Lane: Oh poor Divi!

Yoko: Hm. Who is the chick with blue hair?

Lane: I'm-

Yoko: Wasn't talking to you, Twins one of you start talking.

Kent: Yo look at the time- I gotta go! Divi you got this right big sis? Later!

Divina: Fuck you Kent, that's Lane Miller, she was Kent's fake girlfriend for a year and my bestie from our old school.

Lane: My brother went here and my application got approved a few weeks ago

Yoko: Hm. Out everyone, I need to talk with divina.

Bianca: This is my dorm too-

Yoko: You gonna stay for the show then?

Bianca: NOPE HANGOUT IN LANES DORM!

Everyone left and Yoko got up to lock the door. She walked to Divina's closet and grabbed her a change of clothes.

Yoko: You need help standing up or do you think you can manage?

Divina: I think I'll manage, be on standby though.

Yoko: Alright, just wait a second I'll go start your shower.

Divina: Thank you my love.

Yoko: Of course darling.